My husband saved me...

Options
124»

Replies

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    So... McDonald's has a Smarties McFlurry? This is news to me!
    That's got to be a Canadian product, we don't have Smarties in the US.

I take it you've never bought a bag of "kiddie mix" candy :)

Those are NOT Smarties. Those are crap. Smarties are a delicious chocolate candy, like m&m's but better.

Smarties are little pieces of yumminess! I want a Smarties McFlurry for lunch. This is gonna screw with my carbs ratio right ? UGH!

Well this thread has clearly sabotaged me because now I want these new "Smarties" things. I might have to get a Sonic Blast instead. And all they have is the same five flavors all the time.
    Go to a grocery store that has British import items. Buy Smarties. Buy vanilla ice cream of your choice. I recommend Hagen Daz. Put in Blender. Boom. Smartie McFlurry.

So these aren't Smarties?

smarties_large.jpg

That looks like what are called Rockets here in Canada.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    He didnt save you then did he? He just bought you a low fat dessert...... (probably high in sugar though)

Theres always gotta be a pessimist....
    You misspelled "jerkwad" ...

OP, your hubby sounds like a keeper. :flowerforyou:
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    He didnt save you then did he? He just bought you a low fat dessert...... (probably high in sugar though)

As a matter of fact he did save her. He saved her a million calories and going over her daily intake and feeling awful about it later.

Why you mad bro? :huh: Is it because you don't have someone to do the same for you?
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So... McDonald's has a Smarties McFlurry? This is news to me!
    That's got to be a Canadian product, we don't have Smarties in the US.

I take it you've never bought a bag of "kiddie mix" candy :)

Those are NOT Smarties. Those are crap. Smarties are a delicious chocolate candy, like m&m's but better.

Smarties are little pieces of yumminess! I want a Smarties McFlurry for lunch. This is gonna screw with my carbs ratio right ? UGH!

Well this thread has clearly sabotaged me because now I want these new "Smarties" things. I might have to get a Sonic Blast instead. And all they have is the same five flavors all the time.
    Go to a grocery store that has British import items. Buy Smarties. Buy vanilla ice cream of your choice. I recommend Hagen Daz. Put in Blender. Boom. Smartie McFlurry.

So these aren't Smarties?

smarties_large.jpg

That looks like what are called Rockets here in Canada.
    Yes we call those rockets in Canada...our smarties are chocolate with a candy coated shell...similiar to m and m's but way better. They come in a rectangular box and can be bought everywhere...they are also very common in vending machines.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Hi five to hubby!! That is so sweet!!
  • LavernAnderson
    Options
    You should be thankful to your husband :)