Tamtastic...Before and After! :)

Options

Replies

• jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP that is impressive! THANK YOU for inspiring me!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh my God you were beautiful before and you're even more beautiful after. Congratulations you should be so proud of yourself. How long did it take you.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh my God you were beautiful before and you're even more beautiful after. Congratulations you should be so proud of yourself. How long did it take you.
    Thank you! It took me about 16 months!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done a great job! I am hoping to lose about that much by next year. What was your eating and exercise plan? I know everyone is different, so spill your secrets! :smile:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, if they gave out Emmy's for weightloss you would win! Congratulations in reclaiming your health!!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! I am so encouraged that you lost SO MUCH weight and you don't have the loose saggy skin! I'm worried that the skin on my stomach will never go back to normal. I've had 4 kids and 2 c-sections.
  • tina_g
    tina_g Posts: 4
    Options
    you look so great~~you are my hero!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting...Amazing!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow! You've done a great job! I am hoping to lose about that much by next year. What was your eating and exercise plan? I know everyone is different, so spill your secrets! :smile:
    I have a thread on here called "The Keys to My Success"...if you do a search for it, you should find it! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    AMAZING!! I am so encouraged that you lost SO MUCH weight and you don't have the loose saggy skin! I'm worried that the skin on my stomach will never go back to normal. I've had 4 kids and 2 c-sections.
    Oh, I have areas I don't like but I'm good at hiding them! :laugh: I had 2 c-sections too. I don't like my lower belly much! :grumble:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Just incredible!
  • meka_09_10
    meka_09_10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! you look amazing...Congrats!!!
  • iAlly
    iAlly Posts: 66
    Options
    wow!
  • rosie69
    Options
    No way............ Is that really the same person. WOW...... Great job!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump! :wink:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    COngrats you look fantastic (I'm sure you know that hahaha)
  • HDurow1018
    HDurow1018 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Awesome job!
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg wow - - speechless - - you looking amazing - - what an inspiration you are. to know that i have a chance to possibly have a stomach like that one day is very very inspiring - - keep going
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg wow - - speechless - - you looking amazing - - what an inspiration you are. to know that i have a chance to possibly have a stomach like that one day is very very inspiring - - keep going
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Hot mama!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!