Tamtastic...Before and After! :)

Options

Replies

• MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You are more than an inspiration; you are incredible. congrats!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I continue to work hard and do my thing. I have found my balance though and I know you can too! :happy:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Leaving this thread to read your "The keys to MY Success" thread... :bigsmile:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You have done great. You look wonderful!!!!
  • cinbir
    cinbir Posts: 7
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! You look stunning. Such an inspiration. :-)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! You look stunning. Such an inspiration. :-)
    Thank you!!! :happy:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    can hardly believe it, you look fantastic. Welcome to life.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Tammy! you look amazing! i am finally jumping back on the band wagon and i hope i am down 80lbs within a year. it's less then 8lbs a month so shouldn't be too hard. :-)

so do you have extra skin at all? i have a lot of extra skin from 2 pregnancies and from losing over 70lbs two different times. i know once i reach my goal weight i'll look a mess. is the extra skin easy to live with or does it bug the crap out of you? sometimes i think "give me the extra skin as long as i can be 140lbs" but then i also think "what's the point of being 140lbs if i STILL can't wear a bikini!"
  • tiknik818
    tiknik818 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you just proved us all that it's all worth it!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    amazing !
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, congratulations on your accomplishment! You look absolutely lovely. Thanks for the great example, especially one close to my age with kids.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey Tami........look what they brought out of the closet! WOW I forgot how muc:drinker: h you inspired me when I first started!

Looks like your going to inspire me in an entirely new way now my friend
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG you look wonderful. Great job
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    omg freaking wow, you deff look tamtastic :)
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a hot mama :smile:
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success. Just looked at your profile and I love the fact that your tracker person has just about ran off the page!!!!!!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look like your younger sister now (that is my way of telling you you look much younger in your new body)

and that stomach...AMAZING
  • swiftgirls2
    Options
    Excuse my language - BUT WHOLLY CRAP - you look amazing! You dont even look like the same person and look 15 years younger. Any good advice you can offer?
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done a great job! I am hoping to lose about that much by next year. What was your eating and exercise plan? I know everyone is different, so spill your secrets! :smile:
    I have a thread on here called "The Keys to My Success"...if you do a search for it, you should find it! :smile:

I felt like I was reading my own story! Thank you so much for sharing your journey, you're really an inspiration!
  • jenisse143
    jenisse143 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!