You look gorgeous! Congrats!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! ;)
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow...thanks for reviving this! I appreciate all the feedback and wonderful compliments!! I really do appreciate every one!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tammy! you look amazing! i am finally jumping back on the band wagon and i hope i am down 80lbs within a year. it's less then 8lbs a month so shouldn't be too hard. :-)

so do you have extra skin at all? i have a lot of extra skin from 2 pregnancies and from losing over 70lbs two different times. i know once i reach my goal weight i'll look a mess. is the extra skin easy to live with or does it bug the crap out of you? sometimes i think "give me the extra skin as long as i can be 140lbs" but then i also think "what's the point of being 140lbs if i STILL can't wear a bikini!"
    Thanks!! How have you been??

Extra skin is not all that bad. I mean, it's not ideal and I get frustrated sometimes.....but it's not near as bad as I thought it would be. And trust me.....it's much better to deal with it than to be the weight I was! Having that extra weight was far more of an annoyance and hindrance! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tami........look what they brought out of the closet! WOW I forgot how muc:drinker: h you inspired me when I first started!

Looks like your going to inspire me in an entirely new way now my friend
    Excellent Jeannie! About time love!! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a hot mama :smile:
    Thank you!!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    WOW...you look like your younger sister now (that is my way of telling you you look much younger in your new body)

and that stomach...AMAZING
    Thanks so much! I feel younger too! Even with my life the way it is (Hectic is an understatement).....thank GOD I am healthy!! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow! You've done a great job! I am hoping to lose about that much by next year. What was your eating and exercise plan? I know everyone is different, so spill your secrets! :smile:
    I have a thread on here called "The Keys to My Success"...if you do a search for it, you should find it! :smile:

I felt like I was reading my own story! Thank you so much for sharing your journey, you're really an inspiration!
    I'm so happy success can help others!! You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow! Are you kidding me?!
    :laugh: :laugh: I guess that's good! :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
  • TamTastic
    Options
    This is from a few days ago......for a newer one!! Yes, I'm kind of pic happy! Amazing, considering I used to hide from pics!!

208371_10150221322924744_530979743_8469337_3549512_n.jpg
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks! You're awesome to keep them all in one spot like that!! I keep trying to remember to come in and bump it!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    :( I'll never look as good as you. You're so beautiful, girl. Congrats!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    he he. "Links" is locked. Don't have any reason, it just is.....nice to see you!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    he he. "Links" is locked. Don't have any reason, it just is.....nice to see you!!
    You too!! I'm trying to get on here a bit more now. Life got crazy when I got divorced...actually left my ex when 6 months pregnant! lol....and all that ensued after that! UGH! Drama drama! But things seemed to have calmed down at this point! :smile:

How are you doing??
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :( I'll never look as good as you. You're so beautiful, girl. Congrats!!

Awww stop that! Of course you will!! But thank you!!

Keep on, keepin on. It's true the inside shows on the outside too...so just be happy. Drink lots of water and exercise too! It does help with how you look and feel! :)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You've done great!!! Good job:))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!