oh my god.... HOW MANY CALORIES?! eyeopener!

Options
124»

Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    for me one of the things was nachos, even just the plain chips!!! never mind adding toppings.
    oh, and I can't buy Nutella cuz I will eat all of it with a spoon....there's a few days worth of food. LOL
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    This is why I now pre-log my day. However, my chocolate treats are Tunnocks Tea Cakes (106 calories) or Jaffa Cakes (46 calories). To think I would have easily eaten a whole packet of any of these in a short space of time is horrendous but MFP has taught me a lot about food that never even crossed my mind previously. :)

For the non-UK members, here's what I'm talking about...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/a67c90a27cf14983316d8fe181dae522/tumblr_n4muyryegK1qilbcko1_1280.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/money.aol.co.uk/media/2013/05/pa-9804917.jpg
    The first link doesn't wok, but I looked up the tea cakes and they look delicious! The Jaffa cakes look good too!
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    My mum took me out for a belated birthday lunch yesterday. So, yes, cheat meal, but I almost died when I logged my peanut butter milkshake. I knew it would be bad, but wow. About 800 calories of bad.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I found a cake at Red Lobster called the Chocolate Wave and it's 1,400 cals. I ate it before logging (which is a no-no) plus it was also having a really good tasting meal that was on the lower end of the calories (~600 for the dinner). When I told a friend of mine that and my limit is 1500 he was laughing hard enough that it was affecting his driving.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My mum took me out for a belated birthday lunch yesterday. So, yes, cheat meal, but I almost died when I logged my peanut butter milkshake. I knew it would be bad, but wow. About 800 calories of bad.

That sounds like one awesome milkshake! :drinker: