Just hit 300lbs. Can't keep doing this to myself.

Options
1235»

Replies

• AndreaMB76
    AndreaMB76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job! Baby steps. That is all you need. Everyday is an accomplishment. You can do this! :) I have lost 34 pounds since Jan. with the help of this app.
  • Lose the processed foods and soda. You will be amazed at how much you can lose doing that. Empty the house of junk food and fill it with healthy low calorie items , if you keep the junk food around you are setting yourself up for failure.

Oatmeal is great for example, but not the sugary crap in the store. Plain oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of sugar and cinnamon is less than 200 calories. Just found out about PB2 It is lowfat powered peanut butter you mix with water, it tastes great, 2 tablespoons are 45 calories, regular peanut butter is 190 calories for the same amount. Bread is your enemy also, smear it on a rice cake..

Veggies like green beans and broccoli are low calorie and will fill you up.

Eggs are good protein. I eat 2 whole scrambled with 3 whites for a complete amino acid profile.

If you like Cottage cheese you are in luck because that is a slow digesting protein that will keep hunger away.

If I eat some of my calories in junk food I am hungry, if I eat them in good food I am full.

Good luck, it is YOUR choice. Take control of your life. Don't be a slave to sugar.
  • ChrisRiches
    ChrisRiches Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just want to say, it sounds like you've already lost weight. As soon as you stop carrying around the weight of whatever is holding you back, you lose weight. Just wait for the scale to change. The hardest thing is to change y9our mind and decide to do things differently.

Lose doubt, fear, and anything else that stands in your way.

Gain strength, power and positivity. I know you can do it, and hope you do to. Peace to you.:smile:

This.
  • Remaking_Me
    Remaking_Me Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy food on purpose (planned meals with awesome healthy calorie content) will help you win.

I am eating SO much protein right now, my body is a metabolic fire!

I highly suggest having a nutritionist help you design an eating plan that will work for you, and getting a 'starting point' for all your stats. Knowing where you're starting helps keep you motivated to 'get somewhere.'

You deserve to be your best self! Go Sherry go!