Need to loose belly fat in 6 WEEKS!!

Options
Hi Guys,

so this is my 6th week of my bootcamp

My diet and eating is good and my exercising is also good

i am loosing weight every where but very slowly on my stomach area - i know that you can't target one area to loose weight and need to incorperate full body workouts which i am doing

these are my last 6 weeks before i head over to europe and really want to push my self to loose some belly fat and yes i know i can't expect a 6 pack over night but even just to loose some excess fat i would be happy

My bootcamp consists of various weight training circuits and HIIT 6 days a week and cardio twice - three time a week

Is there any tips/foods to avoid if trying to really burn fat around my stomach area - i have a feeling it might be what im eating which is still making me feel bloated and carry fat around my stomach area

heres my diary http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nk1201?date=2014-05-20

Replies

• CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I don't understand either. You should really be dead by now according to your diary, seeing as it's completely empty.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I don't understand either. You should really be dead by now according to your diary, seeing as it's completely empty.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NYCGamerGirlx
    NYCGamerGirlx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Serious?
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Horrible diet.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I would eat more of your exercise calories back and try to get a lot more protein. You're not eating enough to support your muscles with the workouts you're doing. Eating more protein will help you from losing so much LBM while you are losing.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - you start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to do exactly that?
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    There's only one week in which you logged your food and in that week you only ate 1100 calories a day and yet your goal was 2000. Not sure what's going on with that. But you're right, you can't spot reduce. You will lose weight where your body wants you to.
  • nk1201
    nk1201 Posts: 26
    Options

it's actually quite suprising too see such negative people on this website - find it quite sad that people that who have no idea about me and where as i am only trying to get information or help on this site have the time to put people down. if you don't have any thing nice to say don't say anything at all.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    It's surprising you read http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1161603-so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

And still want magic to reduce your stomach. It took me a year to get to where I am and I wouldn't trade that for the world. You have 6 weeks. Learn sustainable habits, keep up your exercise, log everything in your diary and eat well. It is a game if patience. Everything worth it is
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Need to up your calories to include some of your exercise calories. Need to eat more protein. Question: Why do you eat the same meal every day? Just curious.
  • Wetcoaster
    Options
    I don't get it - you start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to do exactly that?

it's actually quite suprising too see such negative people on this website - find it quite sad that people that who have no idea about me and where as i am only trying to get information or help on this site have the time to put people down. if you don't have any thing nice to say don't say anything at all.

People are giving you hard love and sound advice.
  • nk1201
    nk1201 Posts: 26
    Options
    Need to up your calories to include some of your exercise calories. Need to eat more protein. Question: Why do you eat the same meal every day? Just curious.

i eat the same thing everyday because i meal prep my meals for that week, i am pescetarian so i don't eat meats i have to source my protein with foods like fish, vegetables, quinioa, cottage cheese etc
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In. I am so in.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

so this is my 6th week of my bootcamp

My diet and eating is good and my exercising is also good

i am loosing weight every where but very slowly on my stomach area - i know that you can't target one area to loose weight and need to incorperate full body workouts which i am doing

these are my last 6 weeks before i head over to europe and really want to push my self to loose some belly fat and yes i know i can't expect a 6 pack over night but even just to loose some excess fat i would be happy

My bootcamp consists of various weight training circuits and HIIT 6 days a week and cardio twice - three time a week

Is there any tips/foods to avoid if trying to really burn fat around my stomach area - i have a feeling it might be what im eating which is still making me feel bloated and carry fat around my stomach area

heres my diary http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nk1201?date=2014-05-20

Your diary is much like my own, except I eat back my exercise kcal. Protein intake is about 70-100g a day. Sugar is low. Carbs are moderate. The only thing, I'd suggest is a vitamin supplement. I take brewer's yeast, six tablets a day. It's packed with essential b vitamins, and helps the body to absorb nutrition better. Good luck!
  • Wetcoaster
    Options
    In. I am so in.

With bacon?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce to LOSE weight.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    In. I am so in.

With bacon?

Is there any other way?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

I'm IN
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

I'm IN

*breaks out whip*