Need to loose belly fat in 6 WEEKS!!

Options

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I don't understand either. You should really be dead by now according to your diary, seeing as it's completely empty.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's actually quite suprising too see such negative people on this website - find it quite sad that people that who have no idea about me and where as i am only trying to get information or help on this site have the time to put people down. if you don't have any thing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Seriously? If you're not even tracking your food, then you're obviously not even taking this seriously...

You want advice? Track every single piece of food that you put in your mouth every day. Weigh or measure every single food that you put in your mouth. Be as accurate as possible as often as possible. Drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of protein. Eat plenty of fiber. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle during weight loss. Incorporate cardiovascular exercise to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and strong. Incorporate a consistent calorie deficit. Weigh yourself often to see if you need to adjust said calorie deficit. Lose weight at a healthy pace and whatever you do, don't try to lose weight faster than you should to hit some deadline because trying to lose weight too fast will most likely cause you not to lose weight at all, if not gain weight...
  • nk1201
    nk1201 Posts: 26
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    I don't get it - you start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to do exactly that?

it's actually quite suprising too see such negative people on this website - find it quite sad that people that who have no idea about me and where as i am only trying to get information or help on this site have the time to put people down. if you don't have any thing nice to say don't say anything at all.

People are giving you hard love and sound advice.

that's fine i am aware it's a public forum and community and "People are giving you hard love and sound advice"

but i don't see where the advice is when people are giving the "advice"

"horrible diet" - okay then what is your opinion? or advice?

"I don't understand either. You should really be dead by now according to your diary, seeing as it's completely empty.

:laugh: :laugh: " - again where is your opionion or advice? if you believe my diary is empty instead of being so critising you could of suggested what i COULD be eating rather than an "empty diary"
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    In for hard love, bacon, 1200 calorie diets, under-fueled training, and unrealistic expectations.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - you start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to do exactly that?

How is that negative? They are exactly right. Your OP says you know you can't spot reduce and then you ask how to spot reduce. Ain't happening. Next time you know you're going to Europe in July, start exercising in January.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    I see......Do you like green leafy veggies? You can make some terrific meals with tuna and salads that are high in protein and fiber, which is also important as well as the nutrients they provide. I love spinach salads and you can sprinkle on almonds, pecans or walnuts for added protein.
  • nk1201
    Options
    I see......Do you like green leafy veggies? You can make some terrific meals with tuna and salads that are high in protein and fiber, which is also important as well as the nutrients they provide. I love spinach salads and you can sprinkle on almonds, pecans or walnuts for added protein.

thank you
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

WUT?? I'm even more confused. You start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to spot reduce. I'm neither negative, sad or putting you down, I'm genuinely confused, you entirely contradict yourself in your post?
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You need to just keep doing what you're doing. Your body is going to take the fat off in whatever order it chooses. Lose as much as you can through eating right and exercise and then next summer you can look at this year's pics as "before" and see how much more you lost. There is simply not enough time to lose belly fat in 6 weeks unless you're already really close to your goal. Sorry. :(
  • nk1201
    Options
    I don't understand either. You should really be dead by now according to your diary, seeing as it's completely empty.

Seriously? If you're not even tracking your food, then you're obviously not even taking this seriously...

You want advice? Track every single piece of food that you put in your mouth every day. Weigh or measure every single food that you put in your mouth. Be as accurate as possible as often as possible. Drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of protein. Eat plenty of fiber. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle during weight loss. Incorporate cardiovascular exercise to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and strong. Incorporate a consistent calorie deficit. Weigh yourself often to see if you need to adjust said calorie deficit.

Yes serisously,
    just because i am not tracking my food online here everyday doesn't mean i'm not tracking every food i eat in my journal all the other days, weighing every portion, eating enough carbs/protein/fats and drinking enoug water etc

my original post was just simply asking for help or tips - as i believe that so far i have been doing everything right for the past 6 weeks but the only thing that doesn't seem to be going is my stomach area and so ofcourse i would naturally think i'm lacking in exercise or my diet hence why i decided to ask here
  • tinkbaby101
    tinkbaby101 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Oh goodness, how I wish I could! Just keep eating with a reasonable deficit, and it'll come off eventually.

And enjoy Europe!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

You want advice? Track every single piece of food that you put in your mouth every day. Weigh or measure every single food that you put in your mouth. Be as accurate as possible as often as possible. Drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of protein. Eat plenty of fiber. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle during weight loss. Incorporate cardiovascular exercise to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and strong. Incorporate a consistent calorie deficit. Weigh yourself often to see if you need to adjust said calorie deficit.

Yes serisously,
    just because i am not tracking my food online here everyday doesn't mean i'm not tracking every food i eat in my journal all the other days, weighing every portion, eating enough carbs/protein/fats and drinking enoug water etc

my original post was just simply asking for help or tips - as i believe that so far i have been doing everything right for the past 6 weeks but the only thing that doesn't seem to be going is my stomach area and so ofcourse i would naturally think i'm lacking in exercise or my diet hence why i decided to ask here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1161603-so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

perhaps you should reread this then
  • nk1201
    Options

WUT?? I'm even more confused. You start your post saying you know you can't spot reduce, then ask how to spot reduce. I'm neither negative, sad or putting you down, I'm genuinely confused, you entirely contradict yourself in your post?

in my orignal post all i asked was Tips or advice or even help on how to help loose belly fat, as i've been doing my diet and workouts for 6 weeks now i'm seeing a change everywhere else but my stomach area so ofcourse naturally i would think i might be doing something wrong with my whole fitness routine and diet. I know i can't get a 6 pack over night but i know myself with what i'm doing for exercise and eating what i am eating i feel after the 6 weeks i would see some weight loss around my stomach area, which i'm not - hence why i resulted in asking the public community if i am doing anything wrong,

I don't think i am contridiciting myself if anything just asking based on my diet and excerise is there something i am doing wrong - it could be my diet or it could be im not doing enough cardio.. i'm not sure but just just thought by asking on online here i would gain some guidence and help didn't think i would get negative feedback from people on this thing
  • nk1201
    Options
    Hi Guys,

so this is my 6th week of my bootcamp

My diet and eating is good and my exercising is also good

i am loosing weight every where but very slowly on my stomach area - i know that you can't target one area to loose weight and need to incorperate full body workouts which i am doing

these are my last 6 weeks before i head over to europe and really want to push my self to loose some belly fat and yes i know i can't expect a 6 pack over night but even just to loose some excess fat i would be happy

My bootcamp consists of various weight training circuits and HIIT 6 days a week and cardio twice - three time a week

Is there any tips/foods to avoid if trying to really burn fat around my stomach area - i have a feeling it might be what im eating which is still making me feel bloated and carry fat around my stomach area

heres my diary http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nk1201?date=2014-05-20

Your diary is much like my own, except I eat back my exercise kcal. Protein intake is about 70-100g a day. Sugar is low. Carbs are moderate. The only thing, I'd suggest is a vitamin supplement. I take brewer's yeast, six tablets a day. It's packed with essential b vitamins, and helps the body to absorb nutrition better. Good luck!

thank you for your advice!
  • nk1201
    Options
    You need to just keep doing what you're doing. Your body is going to take the fat off in whatever order it chooses. Lose as much as you can through eating right and exercise and then next summer you can look at this year's pics as "before" and see how much more you lost. There is simply not enough time to lose belly fat in 6 weeks unless you're already really close to your goal. Sorry. :(

thank you for your advice though :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

Yes serisously,

So I'm to believe that instead of tracking your food very very easily using the massive online database that MFP offers, with bar code scanners and nutrition information for hundreds of thousands of foods, you're instead entering all of your food with 100% accuracy every single day without fail in a journal and then searching for the nutrition information by hand?

mj3aye.gif
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    It's the link that has the food, which is all under 1200 calories.

OP, why are you excessively exercising and eating under 1200 calories? Is Europe that important? You are most likely losing muscle mass.

As for losing fat belly is six week, nope.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options

Yes serisously,

May I suggest you join Team UK? We are a small group at the moment, but hope to grow with time. You're more than welcome to join. :flowerforyou:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    No. With all that exercise, the OP needs to UP her calories.