Run - 34.6
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Totals
    Run: 25 miles
    Swim: 2000 yards
    Bike: 65 miles

So I been distracted by this thing happening in Brazil.>_> Working graveyard and being off in the mornings isn't helping me when the games are played on TV in the mornings as well. I need to just hit the gym, hop on a cycle with TV capabilties and just ride the exercise bike during a whole 90 min match or 2.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Totals

Swim: 1600 m
    Bike: 120.27 miles
    Run: 0 (but knee is recovering and I'm about to start running again on Saturday--wish me luck!)

Well, that's unbalanced. I can definitely manage the swimming without a problem, and if the knee cooperates there's time to run 26.2.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Totals
    Run: 32,2 miles
    Swim: 2700 yards
    Bike: 95 miles
    Almost done! The bike miles are easy when I have a screen to watch the World Cup matches on. I made a game of it. Chose a team, whenever they had possesion of the ball I rode faster and when the other team had possession I'd slow down.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Totals for the month of June: 3 miles of swimming, 151 miles of cycling, and 32 miles of running. Not bad.

i'll be making a july challenge. i'll be away without my bike for two weeks, so i'll be doing a lot of running and open water swimming instead.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options