What's wrong with your thing?

Options
CJisinShape
CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
Was reading a thread about underpants and exercise, and the men seemed to agree it was better for their business down there to be contained. One guy said he can't wear sweatpants w/o underwear without "going half mast." I know it shrinks when in cold water, and wakes up in the morning, but with the sweatpants comment, it seems like the thing works independently of intent? I see ED commercials - so I know they sometimes don't work when you're in the mood, but apparently it sometimes get's ready when you're not in the mood? So confusing. Please. Explain.

Replies

• an_average_guy
    Options
    There's the big head and the little head. The little head acts independently of the big head. It does what it wants, when it wants, how it wants. It's unpre-****table.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    It's not that hard to understand.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Always ready
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    It's not that hard to understand.

That's what she said!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong. thanks for asking, though.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Doesn't like being to kept waiting.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    mind your own business?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    There is a user that goes by the name "Mike_Hawk" that should be able to answer your questions.

This thread is going to be loads of fun!

Lots of master-debaters out there.

Everybody wang-chung tonight.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn underwear for almost 20 years. Just like a woman the tip is extremely sensitive if something rubs it long enough or the right way you're up.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    this thread is like telling someone to not think of breathing...and they immediately go manual. Now I feel everything touching my friend....
  • CitizenXVIII
    CitizenXVIII Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just physical stimulation. Rubbing against fabric from normal movement tricks the little guy into thinking things are happening when they aren't.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Oh joy, a thread about pork swords. Too bad I'm almost out of carrots and I don't have any popcorn.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I feel like you missed a very important day in 7th grade.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Ask a male friend to show you how it works. They will happily fill in the gaps for you.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Was reading a thread about underpants and exercise, and the men seemed to agree it was better for their business down there to be contained. One guy said he can't wear sweatpants w/o underwear without "going half mast." I know it shrinks when in cold water, and wakes up in the morning, but with the sweatpants comment, it seems like the thing works independently of intent? I see ED commercials - so I know they sometimes don't work when you're in the mood, but apparently it sometimes get's ready when you're not in the mood? So confusing. Please. Explain.

yeah, thats me.

You can scold it, or smack it around a little bit. That only seems to encourage it. Sometimes all it takes is a thought, memory...sometimes all it takes is a slight breeze...
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks it's rather sad that the OP is 36 and had to ask this on an internet forum?
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that a 36-year-old woman with children is that naive about the the male reproductive anatomy.

My suspicion is that this thread is going to go places that you did not intend it to go.

In the future, perhaps you should consult with your male partner about such things.

Am I the only one who thinks it's rather sad that the OP is 36 and had to ask this on an internet forum?

No. I must have been composing my comment while you posted yours.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    36 years old and haven't figured it out yet?

Should play with it some more.
This discussion has been closed.