Women in the weight room

Options

Replies

• SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

Hell yeah!!!
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    idiot.gif
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Is this guy actually serious?
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Is this guy actually serious?

I'm guessing.. NOT.

See, if I have a problem with the dress code at my local gym, I talk to the gym about it, and verify no one is violating it.

or,

I keep my head down and work out, minding my own business.

Either way, posing the question here does not answer anything.. except how silly this whole thing is.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    OP, maybe you should mind your own business and focus on your own fitness. Stop allowing yourself to be so easily distracted.

WjInnsO.jpg
  • Sweet_Pea4
    Sweet_Pea4 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ha ha great pic
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, you need to find a male only gym if it bothers you that much.

They're not doing anything wrong, you seem to have the issue with it. There are male only gyms about, and even if you don't have ones local to you, just go to a hardcore bodybuilders/weightlifters gym, I 99% guarantee you there won't be any girls there. I went to one for 3 years and can count on 1 hand the amount of other women I saw there (none were regulars, and none wore form-fitting clothes)
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Is it deadlift's that are so offensive OP. Where do you stand on girl wearing tight pants doing hip thrusts?
  • jessicahouse940
    Options
    I sort of understand where he is coming from. I'm still a big woman but I have noticed men will look if you're exposing yourself (my giant shorts were leaving a lot of room for inspection, if you know what I mean). I got a lot of stares, so just imagine if you're a lil petite sorority type chick, it must drive them crazy with lust. Men are men, and as we all know they have a hard time multi-tasking, which means if they're looking at women they're only focusing with 1 muscle instead of the muscles they're trying to work out...... by the way....this is a joke (sort of)!
  • jessicahouse940
    Options
    I love it when people use verily and alas in conversation, it feels so edgar allan poe!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Is it deadlift's that are so offensive OP. Where do you stand on girl wearing tight pants doing hip thrusts?

lol :D

Also how are you supposed to squat in anything but form fitting pants? I'm sure I would reveal more if I wore lose pants as they would slowly work their way down everytime I get down. And they restrict movement...

Do I give a toss what any of the guys think about my pants?

748.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Are you one of those men who think that a woman wearing fitted clothing is 'asking for it'?

Did you miss my question OP?

Yes I did miss your question.
    No I am not one of those men, I have come to understand that women dress primarily to impress and win compliments from other women (and sometimes a few select men).

Because obviously men don't care about what women dress in. That wouldn't be very manly.

:insertsarcasm:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Had to drop this off in here...be back later to read responses...

mad_zpse77f5cdd.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I will do my deadlifts in yoga shorts tomorrow, in honor of this thread.

pics-stfu.gif
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Stop staring at everyone's *kitten* and it would not disgust you.

When I see you at Hefner....I stare....just sayin'!

As long as you're not complainin, I aint either! :blushing:

Complaining? Absolutely not! :) The things I'd do....lol

:devil:
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    There are tons of hot bodied men and women that go to my gym and maybe I'm crazy but I've always considered them a workout bonus. Get a great workout in and some eye candy to boot! Awesome!!!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I will do my deadlifts in yoga shorts tomorrow, in honor of this thread.

Me too since it's deadlift day...instead of my pants on go the shorts...tight, short....hehe
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I forgot to bring my shorts- I was going to - but I like to save the shorts for early AM workouts when it's less creepy... I have fitted capri's for today- still too tight- and too inappropriate.

i'll make sure I take a picture or have someone take a picture whilst I squat and get my booty on.

Also I dress for me.

If I'm dressing for someone else you'll know- because he'll be on my arm and I'll be preening. it's pretty easy to tell the difference.

Side note- I learned yesterday that wearing no underwear means I'm single and looking for a good time.
    Time to start the women's clothing rules
    > no yoga pants at the gym (too distracting)
    > no yoga pants to run errands or leave the house (to trashy- you clearly let yourself go)
    > no yoga pants in yoga ( too see through)
    > no loose tops- because they are too floppy and you might catch a bra slip up or have someoen trying to check you out
    > no fitted tops- to distracting
    > no short shorts- too distracting
    > no baggy shorts or sweats- too uncomfortable- too hot- and too impractical for real work outs
    > no regular bras- too distracting
    > no sports bra- too unflattering
    > must wear underwear so you don't appear 'loose'
    > must not wear full underwear- too much wedgey
    > no thongs- too risque

so I guess the options are
    don't work out
    or don't wear clothes
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    There are tons of hot bodied men and women that go to my gym and maybe I'm crazy but I've always considered them a workout bonus. Get a great workout in and some eye candy to boot! Awesome!!!!

Same here.

I might take a glance, but generally speaking if I'm in the gym I'm there to work, not to socialize or meet anyone.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I forgot to bring my shorts- I was going to - but I like to save the shorts for early AM workouts when it's less creepy... I have fitted capri's for today- still too tight- and too inappropriate.

i'll make sure I take a picture or have someone take a picture whilst I squat and get my booty on.

Also I dress for me.

If I'm dressing for someone else you'll know- because he'll be on my arm and I'll be preening. it's pretty easy to tell the difference.

Side note- I learned yesterday that wearing no underwear means I'm single and looking for a good time.
    Time to start the women's clothing rules
    > no yoga pants at the gym (too distracting)
    > no yoga pants to run errands or leave the house (to trashy- you clearly let yourself go)
    > no yoga pants in yoga ( too see through)
    > no loose tops- because they are too floppy and you might catch a bra slip up or have someoen trying to check you out
    > no fitted tops- to distracting
    > no short shorts- too distracting
    > no baggy shorts or sweats- too uncomfortable- too hot- and too impractical for real work outs
    > no regular bras- too distracting
    > no sports bra- too unflattering
    > must wear underwear so you don't appear 'loose'
    > must not wear full underwear- too much wedgey
    > no thongs- too risque

so I guess the options are
    don't work out
    or don't wear clothes

I think you mean...

don't live
    or don't wear clothes

:laugh: