Women in the weight room

Options
Apparently several universities are already on summer break because today as I went for my usual morning workout in the weight room I noticed an increase in the number of sorority-looking girls showing up all around me in their tank tops, short shorts and tight fitting yoga pants.

Now how am I supposed to get in a good workout in with these type of girls doing straight legged deadlifts right in front of me?

Why do women come into the weight room dressed like that?

I complained to the front desk attendant (management wasn't in yet), but the desk girl (who was wearing tight yoga pants btw) said that these girls weren't in violation of any rules.

Do you agree that there should be some kind of dress code against this in a public gym?

Replies

• ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    In for the GIF's and laughs :drinker:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Apparently several universities are already on summer break because today as I went for my usual morning workout in the weight room I noticed an increase in the number of sorority-looking girls showing up all around me in their tank tops, short shorts and tight fitting yoga pants.

Now how am I supposed to get in a good workout in with these type of girls doing straight legged deadlifts right in front of me?

I complained to the front desk attendant (management wasn't in yet), but the desk girl (who was wearing tight yoga pants btw) said that these girls weren't in violation of any rules.

Do you agree that there should be some kind of dress code against this in a public gym?

Not sure if serious
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So in for this...

You picked the wrong forum to complain on, sir
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    :sick: :embarassed: :explode: You can't be serious.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

Not sure if serious

Look at his previous posts. It should help clear things up.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    So in for this...

You picked the wrong forum to complain on, sir

Unrelated but MY you look INCREDIBLE! Inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    JoRocka beat me to it........
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-yoga-pants.jpg
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ydiBX0B.gif
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-yoga-pants.jpg

:love:
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

LOVE THIS!!!!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

+ 9374893284092843243300000000000
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    "About Me:
    That guy at the gym who is always there but doesn't look very buff for how much time he spends working out."

I see this your profile description. How many short shorts, yoga pants and tank tops have you got to blame for this? Seriously dude, you're not 14 anymore. And there is cure for that sort of dysfunction.
  • augustaliam
    Options
    I'm sorry, I can't even believe this. You are a grown adult? Act like one. Be responsible for yourself, and mind your own business. I'm sort of floored that you even complained. The gym is for everyone and these girls don't sound like anyone else but you has a problem with them.
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem, the girls who go to my Gym are the hottest hotties that ever hottied in town, and there they are just parading around in baggy outfits, no shame at all. How am i supposed to raise my blood pressure, flex my muscles and try and impress with these sort of dull conditions.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should respond to the OP of this thread. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1301347-what-s-wrong-with-your-thing