gregp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ydiBX0B.gif

Best part of this whole thread

Agreed.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Stop staring at everyone's *kitten* and it would not disgust you.

When I see you at Hefner....I stare....just sayin'!

As long as you're not complainin, I aint either! :blushing:
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

I was actually rather disgusted by the whole thing, not aroused. I no longer find rail-thin college girls to be all that attractive. I was fine ignoring them until they come and deadlift right in front of the bench I am using, that's just kind of rude I think.

On a side note I also saw a large (muscular) male (who turned out to be a local law enforcement officer) do the same thing to some guy at this same gym, after he saw this guy watching and making fun of the girls in a zumba class. I thought it was rude then too.
    I'm confused. Are you mad at the LEO for wearing tank top and shorts in front of some guy oogling sorority girls?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...this bothers you...how? Its this type of "view" that gets most men in a gym.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    if you're being serious: Go to Saudi Arabia. Women aren't allowed in the gyms at all there, and even when they go anywhere, even stepping out of their front door, they're required to be clothed from neck to toe in loose, black garments.

........oh but wait... beer, bacon and cinemas are also illegal there. As are nightclubs and a whole lot of other things.

if you're not being serious: enjoy the gifs
  • gregp2012
    gregp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You do realize you have to be an adult and function around women regardless of what they are wearing.

Not sure why a woman needs to dress in a manner that means you don't' get an erection. Are you expecting perhaps a burka?

You're responsible for your body. She isn't. Stop expecting women to change for your short comings.

^^^^^
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you upset b/c they are wearing skin tight outfits, or because they DL in front of your bench? Because it SEEMS to be you don't like their outfits, and that is all. The good news about that, is YOU don't have to wear those outfits. Luckily, you have NO control over what other members wear to the gym. Be thankful they aren't naked.

Well, mainly it is people doing deadlifts in front of me, when I was there first! But now that you mention it, I really don't think a lot of women should be wearing these kinds of outfits. Take a look in the mirror before you go out the door ladies! Most of you don't look hot in them and would do much better wearing something more conservative and classy. If you have the physique of a teenage boy then maybe yoga pants are not the most flattering choice for you.

Please take your ignorance elsewhere.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you upset b/c they are wearing skin tight outfits, or because they DL in front of your bench? Because it SEEMS to be you don't like their outfits, and that is all. The good news about that, is YOU don't have to wear those outfits. Luckily, you have NO control over what other members wear to the gym. Be thankful they aren't naked.

Well, mainly it is people doing deadlifts in front of me, when I was there first! But now that you mention it, I really don't think a lot of women should be wearing these kinds of outfits. Take a look in the mirror before you go out the door ladies! Most of you don't look hot in them and would do much better wearing something more conservative and classy. If you have the physique of a teenage boy then maybe yoga pants are not the most flattering choice for you.

post-12952-Wat-gif-nUi5.gif

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-olJb.gif

4bb44e6cb920980dd360feca072ff746e358c8aa37bd6aebdea2dad8fb8dabbf.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

When I see you at Hefner....I stare....just sayin'!

As long as you're not complainin, I aint either! :blushing:

Complaining? Absolutely not! :) The things I'd do....lol
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

^^This...this is why we are friends..LOL
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    just offer them a seat on your lap
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

You're funny. Deadlifts offend you. And women should be classy and conservative at the gym. Got it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

This is often easier said than done...

sexy-yoga-pants-gif-37.gif

DGBKateBeckinsale.gif

mrw-i-see-yoga-pants-season-has-started--38502.gif
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    They trollin', they hatin'...

Don't hate cause we can DL and squat more than you AND look fabulous while doing it
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

Please take your ignorance elsewhere.

Actually this was my question, you didn't need to take part.

Once again…

Too bad you have NO say in what women wear or who comments in your PUBLIC forum post. :bigsmile:
  • Dr__Girlfriend
    Dr__Girlfriend Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    " I really don't think a lot of women should be wearing these kinds of outfits. Take a look in the mirror before you go out the door ladies! Most of you don't look hot in them and would do much better wearing something more conservative and classyIf you have the physique of a teenage boy then maybe yoga pants are not the most flattering choice for you."

What the actual ****? Glad to see misogyny is alive and well.

I'm sure women go to the gym entirely to look flattering for you. Ironic, considering you're *****ing about them being so HAWT N DISTRACTIN

What the actual ****

Sorry dude, you have absolutely NO say in what women choose to work out in.
  • chard_muncher
    chard_muncher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who *kind* of agrees with the OP? It's a bit distracting and irritating when people go to the gym with the clear intention of getting looks. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if you wear a sports bra and yoga pants (or as a man, a muscle tee / no shirt) to the gym, you're clearly looking for attention right?

I certainly wouldn't go to the front office and complain. I have enough of a grasp on current social norms to understand that yoga pants and sports bras are allowed at gyms. But, I'm also entitled to my own opinion on the people who wear them there.

And just to clarify, I don't take any issue with people flaunting what they've got (in appropriate settings). For example, the beach or the club. But to me, the gym is closer to a work setting than the beach. People are there to focus and work hard, and I think it's a little selfish to go with the intention of distracting them (that is the goal after all, focusing other people's attention on yourself).

I'm sure I'll get a bit of flak for my opinion, but hey that's what opinions are for. And just to head off the people asking "so what do you recommend, a burka?" I will say this: a t-shirt (form fitting or not) and a pair of snug but not form fitting shorts. That's my dress code at the gym anyways.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants because that's what I can afford (and they're comfortable). People who even pay attention to what other people wear most likely have insecurities about their own bodies. I have never seen anyone dress like they are going to the club at the gym and I don't care
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Luckily what you THINK has absolutely no effect on what OTHER people do with their life. If YOU don't like the way something looks, then YOU don't wear it. Meanwhile, I'll be speed walking around my neighborhood in yoga pants and a sports bra, with my big ole', freakishly white belly showing, or I might throw on a skin-tight tank top, that accentuates EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY ROLLS. Why? Cause I CAN! And cause it's comfortable, during a time that I am going out of my way to cause myself discomfort; there is no sense in dressing head-to-toe in fabric that doesn't breath just so someone else's delicate sensibilities are offended at the sight of what I'm wearing.

P.S. The same holds true for skinny girls too.

Edit to fix typo.