boobie question...!?

Options

Replies

• KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My girls have been that way since breastfeeding stretched them out. They look fine standing but if I lean forward (supportless) they look like tube socks with an orange in them :embarassed: I think once they get big (and you're past the prime of youth), the skin doesn't shrink when the tissue does, be it lactation or weight loss or whatever.

Bummer. :frown:

I agree with this one... since breasfeeding mine have never been the same. I wouldn't trade the experience but man does then end result for the woman suck...lol! I told my husband after we are done having kids I need a "35-year old tune-up" basically to put the girls back where God intended them and I can stop spending $50 on a freaking bras! :blushing: I am doing a bunch of chest exercises but I think when you are have a larger chest, children, and getting older that darn thing called Gravity takes effect! :cry:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I love how other topics have like 20 or 30 views and this one has 290 or something. Yay Boobies!:laugh:

I remember one day someone posted update photos and the title warned not to look if you minded underwear photos... the hit count was INSANE!!! bwahahahahahahahaha.
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I love how other topics have like 20 or 30 views and this one has 290 or something. Yay Boobies!:laugh:

Boobies are like little puppies. They get a lot of attention. :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    DO NOT BEND OVER!!! :D

I noticed when I was around 35 years old my belly looked best laying down but my boobs started to run for either arm pit. My boobs look best standing up but my stomach was pitiful. MOST OF ALL - EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES (boobs AND belly try to escape and rest on the bed by hanging down).

I found the perfect answer for this....

CUT THE LIGHTS OFF!!! Everything looks better by candle/fire light.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

Too funny! But sadly, too true ;-( especially the "everything looks bad on your hands and knees".... OYE!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "Yay Boobies"
    Perhaps I should make that part of my signature.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have noticed this EXACT same thing when I am bending over like that. And I am 22, haven't had any kids or anything like that, I'm a B cup (was closer to a C when I was 20 pounds heavier - although still in the "healthy" BMI). They look fine when I'm in a bra, but otherwise, I don't like them when they are hanging like that! My boyfriend had commented before, about 6 months ago, "your boobs seem to be getting smaller" and instead of being embarrassed I was just like "I needed to lose a little weight, and boobs are just fat so that was the first thing to go" and he was just like "oh, okay" and hasn't said anything else since. It hasn't effected anything, so I imagine it doesn't make that much of a difference if he already loves you :)
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm so happy to have smaller boobs lol.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Perhaps try google for suggestions? I would do it, but I am at work and my IT buddies already give me strange looks.

LOL :-) Love that a guy is actually trying to help!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My girls are always the last to leave me!!! lol
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was a child overhearing a conversation saying once you past 40 you shouldn't go on top anymore. My mothers friend had caught sight of herself in a mirror on the floor and saw what had happened to her breasts, stomach and face. I didn't understand back then what was so funny, but reading these posts reminded me. Very few peoples titties( or other bits 'n' pieces) look good hanging down unless the joy of youth is beaming out of them: but no-one ever complains!!! I think the lesson is to be able to laugh at yourself and love yourself more: I'm sure your man does!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I agree with chest exercises- chest presses, chest flies, pushups, etc.

When I started my lifestyle change, I did these types of exercises and my girls were looking perkier than ever. Now I've been losing weight from there (NOOOOOO, why not off my a** or stomach!). I seriously hope it stops soon!!! I rub collagen moisturizer on them at night. (ahem....that sounds naughtier than I meant it to be!) :laugh:
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    I call mine "rocks in socks" !!! I vow that when I get my weight off and maintain it for a year, that I am going to buy myself a pair of nice ones!!!

Ditto! For now, this is the price I must pay to get the rest of my body whipped into a shape other than round...
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Push-ups and bench pressing will help a lot, but it truly depends on the severity of the situation. If you just have to look good naked, breast implants are always a viable solution.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's the truth which I don't share often. My new husband was like, WTF?!?!?!

I sleep in my bra. As a matter of fact the ONLY time I'm not in my bra is when I shower. I've done this since I was 15. My thought is/was/and always will be... gravity doesn't stop cause you're asleep. I KNOW most women LIVE for the part of the day when they can pop the clasp and let the puppies loose but I can feel them giving into gravity if I do that. I can't sleep without it now. Hubby is use to it and knows he can release the crew if he wants to but I will, eventually, put it back on to sleep.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Perhaps try google for suggestions? I would do it, but I am at work and my IT buddies already give me strange looks.

LOL :-) Love that a guy is actually trying to help!

:happy: Me too!

I'm also glad I'm not the only women upset with her changing boobies! LOL!
  • Charlie001
    Options
    You guys got me at "Boobies". Seriously though, nobody looks good bent over unless there is augmentation. Being fit is more inportant than beauty, says the self proclaimed vainest man on earth. Not the best solution, but if all else fails, and you absolutely not happy with self image, once you get to your ideal weight, you can get procedure to tighten without augmentation. I think people get that dome fro hanginf stomack skin after losing 200 lbs.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:

that's exactly what my husband said!!! lol
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Dont sweat it girl, men like any kind of boobies. If you dont feel as sexy try maybe a cute bra to lift your mood :wink: I would also google chest exercises too, there might be something you can do to firm them up. I personally don't mind them going down a bit I just wish my *kitten* would catch up with them LOL
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    Dont sweat it girl, men like any kind of boobies. If you dont feel as sexy try maybe a cute bra to lift your mood :wink: I would also google chest exercises too, there might be something you can do to firm them up. I personally don't mind them going down a bit I just wish my *kitten* would catch up with them LOL

This is true. I have never complained about a woman's chest.