boobie question...!?

Options

Replies

• teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ok, you guys are awesome! To funny! My experience is that push ups did help. And believe me, I had 4 children and breast fed all those rugrats. At the end mine were looking for coins on the ground...what the heck? :noway: Doing the push ups helped mine stop looking for that money! lol:blushing:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I came to an agreement with the hubby that if I lost the weight and toned on my own without any surgical help (after BEGGING for lipo / tummy tuck) that he would buy me the new boobs once I was maintaining my goal weight. Whoo hoo! 20 lbs down 30-40 to go!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    I'm starting to have similar issues with them not being as full... and thats a HUGE problem for me cause I didn't have much to begin with. I think I'll just keep asking for new ones for Christmas :wink: One of these days I'll get them lol.
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was having a bad day til I read this thread. Thanks guys. :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    ...one last thing. I fully offer my support in any way possible.

Sorry...couldn't resist. My GF is going to keel me.
  • jjustjo
    jjustjo Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This reminds me so much of a joke:
    Do you know what older women have between their boobs that younger women don't?

>>>
    >>>
    their belly button
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

gasp/smirk! well, thank you kindly! and in your profile pic you look ready to do so - i am *so* lmao right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    This reminds me so much of a joke:
    Do you know what older women have between their boobs that younger women don't?

>>>
    >>>
    their belly button

hah! i can't take anymore! ya'll are killing me!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hmm...not sure if I am welcome in this thread, but possibly doing chest exercises might help. Improving your pectoral muscles might firm them up a little?

I defenitly have to agree I've lost 35lb's since giving birth to my last child (he's 2)but have worn a size d-dd since I was a Freshman in High School and I only weighed 106lbs until about 3months pregnant with my first , I don't know wether or not that makes a difference. Now I'm 24 and have had 3 children My first child I nursed until she was 10months, 1 until 13months and my last until roughly 7months. My boobs are pretty much the same, of course they've lost their "High school perkiness" and a little bit of volumn which is to be expected with age, kids, nursing but it beets the heck out of having fake boobies. I am still a d cup and I chalk it up to something my mother told me after giving birth to my first child (and was a dd then, scared to death I was going to lose my boobies from nursing) she told me that if everytime I walked through a doorway I put my hands in front of my chest palm to palm and squeezed those muscles 10x each I wouldn't have that issue, (my grandmother is who we inherited our large breasts from so she had some tricks up her sleeve for keeping them perky):laugh: Anywho I don't do it everytime I walk through the doorway but I do quite a few sets of 10 everyday it's kind of become a habit I also do lot's of push-up's.Ttry doing chest excersices you might be surprised with your results. Oh and green veggies keep them fuller and perkier too
    Good luck:wink:
  • folsom082512
    Options
    Mine just shrank! I went from a C cup to an A cup!:grumble:
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • jjustjo
    Options
    If you like that one, then I MUST tell you my all time favorite joke, cause it is so like us women to never be happy with how we look.

You see, there was this middleaged woman, who had alot of plastic surgery.
    One day she went to her doctor for more improvements. Her doctor told her there was a new procedure on the market. It is a knob that is inplanted in the top of your head and when you are feeling droopy, you just tighten the knob a half turn. Of course, the woman had this procedure.
    A few months after her surgery she returned to her doctor's office.
    Her doctor says "So what is the problem?"
    The woman says " Doctor, the knob worked perfect for the first month. Now I can tighten and tighten, but I can't get rid of these ugly bags under my eyes."
    The doctor examined the bags"hmmmm...yess...well I don't know how to tell you this, but those are not bags. They are your boobs."

"Oh!"" the woman exclaims, " I guess we won't have to talk about this goatee, then will we??" rubbing her chin...
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:
    Here Here damn straight!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I cant wait until I have this problem with my Manboobs. :embarassed:

Dont sweat it ladies, Us men like them in all shapes and sizes.

Leg man myself.

:smokin:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    jjustoj... I almost spit my yogurt all over my monitor! LOL
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:
    Here Here damn straight!

Funny that you use the word "straight."

:bigsmile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Ok I just can't hold back anymore- heard this on the radio s few days ago and I was dieing laughing

One saggy boob say's to the other "we better get some support soon, or people are gonna start thinking were nut's":laugh:

This thread has seriously had me cracking up all morning long, I'm loving it:heart: Thanks all for the laughs! You guys rock!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Just wanted to share that (and don't hate me) i lost 30 pounds and actaully gained a cup size. so.....it's not always the case that you lose boobs when you lose weight. i gained a cup size because i lost back fat and overall diameter....but no fat left my boobs. maybe i didn't store any there? who knows.

btw, i am 27 and have no kids.
  • jjustjo
    Options
    Ok I just can't hold back anymore- heard this on the radio s few days ago and I was dieing laughing

One saggy boob say's to the other "we better get some support soon, or people are gonna start thinking were nut's":laugh:

This thread has seriously had me cracking up all morning long, I'm loving it:heart: Thanks all for the laughs! You guys rock!

hahahaha
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Ok, here's the truth which I don't share often. My new husband was like, WTF?!?!?!

I sleep in my bra. As a matter of fact the ONLY time I'm not in my bra is when I shower. I've done this since I was 15. My thought is/was/and always will be... gravity doesn't stop cause you're asleep. I KNOW most women LIVE for the part of the day when they can pop the clasp and let the puppies loose but I can feel them giving into gravity if I do that. I can't sleep without it now. Hubby is use to it and knows he can release the crew if he wants to but I will, eventually, put it back on to sleep.

i'm with this chick, and believe it to be a help