What's your favorite movie of all time?

Options
123457»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I've seen Primer. That movie is effed up! I watched it twice back to back and then couldn't sleep trying to figure it out... that was a couple years ago, I should rent it again.

I thought of another gooder - Memento! After dozens of viewings I still pick up something new every time. Not to mention Guy Pearce is pretty nice on the eyes. :love:

Oh Yes, Memento. Fantastic. When Trinity (IDK the actresses real name) is explaining to him that she hates him and she has been screwing him over, and laughs in his face that he wont remember it...gives me chills.

Haven't seen Primer...is it good, or is it just strange? I wanted to like Mulholland but afterward I was just left with a WTF feeling~
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oh, And I forgot, The Gonnies!!!! My brother and I loved that movie!!!!!!!

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/wzffrfsrxy--Chunk-throw-upThe-Goonies-Jeff-Cohen-Lawrence-'Chunk'-Cohen-

"But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."
  • khymmie
    khymmie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Imitation of Life (Lana Turner version) MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!

Waiting to Exhale (Angela Bassett/Wesley Snipes sleep scene)
    The Notebook
    Usual Suspects
    Mommie Dearest
    Tombstone
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    The best line...

"Merry Christmas, the ****ter was full."
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    sarahp43 ...

I agree - "The Usual Supsects" was very well written!