NEWSFLASH: McDonald’s existed back when I was a kid

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    1b8ae3cddbdc36fcbba364aadf35b47a.jpg

I didn't read the first thread, but this gif is amazing!

There are some better roll gifs on pages 19-20 of the original...
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    jBgq6hr.gif

XE61YeRl.png
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, after McDonald's and other corporations are blamed for the obesity epidemic affecting children and adults, the numerous government guidelines are forced and the scolding fingers are pointed proclaiming, "Now I know why I'm overweight, you make your food so tasty and affordable" the ultimate question will be raised to the accusers: "Do you want fries with that"? And the victim will reply, "Yes, a large fry but with a diet coke."
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.