Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• Dawn5202
    Dawn5202 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and should be very proud of yourself and your accomplishments! I am in my second week with 5 pounds lost and it helps very much to see how many people have succeeded! Thanks for sharing.
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspirational posts I have ever seen on MFP. Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Best walk through a weightloss journey I have seen. Great job! Keep it up!
  • TraceyLee1102
    TraceyLee1102 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Holy Heck!!! You go girl!! You are a truly an inspiration(especially to me) and reading your story brought tears to my eyes!
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss and everything you have accomplished this past year :flowerforyou:
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! You are an amazing inspiration to everyone, congratulations! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ChrissNC
    ChrissNC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are a great inspiration to me. Best of luck as you continue your journey. :happy:
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness you are fantastic well done :happy: :happy:
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    such an amazing and incredible story! YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. :-)
  • NiccoleG
    NiccoleG Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are AWESOME!!
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great!
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am SO encouraged by you. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation; both you and your husband. It is very encouraging to hear your story and see your transformation. I wish you both many more years of success and happiness. Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What an achievement, I'm so happy for you and your husband , what a great couple you are. :)
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are AMAZING! I absolutely love your story, you are an inspiration and one I will look back on during my journey. But really, you should toss that ugly yellow shirt (GO BEAVS!)
  • lisakarenza
    lisakarenza Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Omg you are amazing!!! Truly have inspired me !!!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank u for sharing this story with us. Gives a lot of hope to myself and others that we can get through this weight loss journey. Thank you!
  • nickynanny
    nickynanny Posts: 1
    Options
    wow you are amazing go you and your hubby. How did you get him to lose weight with you? that is my biggest challenge
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!