Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• Roxmom66
    Roxmom66 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    OMG you are incredible! What a story! Well told, well- documented, well done!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the pictures you posted. I've been to the Avenue of the Giants marathon. Beautiful place. But, out and back, and out again? That's tough. They should try to change the course a bit.
    Congrats on your success!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Um you are freaking awesome and an inspiration. That is all.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You are amazing, you have rocked this journey & I hope you continue to do amazing things girl! xo
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing go you and your hubby. How did you get him to lose weight with you? that is my biggest challenge

Actually it was him waiting for me. He had previously in 2009 lost all his weight to join the corps. After illness and being inable to finish bootcamp he came home at 154. Due to my lifestyle he slowly gained weight. Prior to our marrage in 07 he had never been over 190. He was patient and in time I found my way and he walked it all with me although like many men his weight fell off him overbight.
  • jesserunsfree
    Options
    I love seeing all the pictures you posted. I've been to the Avenue of the Giants marathon. Beautiful place. But, out and back, and out again? That's tough. They should try to change the course a bit.
    Congrats on your success!

Well it was out 6 miles to the left and back and out 6 miles to the rigbt and back. On the second leg o found it really encouraging because as you are at the halfway point all the jalf marathoners are there encouraig u as u pass them as they are fininshing their secons leg. Plus the beauty of it all is overwhelming.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    1360739597154157741.GIF

What an amazing change! You look fantastic, so inspiring.
  • jesserunsfree
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you are AMAZING! I absolutely love your story, you are an inspiration and one I will look back on during my journey. But really, you should toss that ugly yellow shirt (GO BEAVS!)

To the Duck and Raider haters. I love them by marriage. Not by choice. ***cough**** go niners and VT lol
  • missbehave79
    missbehave79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love your story - and the pictures show an amazing journey! Congratulations - you look fantastic =)
  • jesserunsfree
    Options
    Love the fur baby post lol
  • acidstained
    acidstained Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations on all your success and best of luck to you in the future.
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Gr8 journey. Keep it up.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow I got very emotional reading your story what a fab inspiration I wish you every success with all of your dreams and I think you have proved you can succeed at anything with the right support and motivation attitude and dedication
  • Zekou
    Zekou Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You, dear lady, is amazing :D good job!!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are a Super woman!! :flowerforyou:
  • daubawauba
    daubawauba Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! Go you!!! Good job! You are so inspiring. :) You look so happy in your pictures.
  • laurelmilly
    laurelmilly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, great pictures! Congratulations to you and your family!!
  • Senixv
    Senixv Posts: 4
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. What a wonderful thing you have achieved. I am sooo jealous of you, you have a will strength and a power in yourself that very few possess and I will keep your story in mind when I'm writing further with my own story.
    I just started with MFP but I am honoured to have read your story as one of the first inspirational ones here. It will keep me going for a loooong time! You should be very proud of you and your husband!
  • BekkahS1552
    BekkahS1552 Posts: 34
    Options
    Your story and pictures touched me to the point of tears... Congrats to you & your husband ~ you both look great!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!