Things That Irk You - From Mild To Severe

Options

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    When the wine bottle goes empty.
    In a similar situation....when the beer fridge is empty.

giphy.gif
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

giphy.gif
    [/quote]
    Yup, that's me in about 20 years.
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

Semi drivers that are texting and driving on the highway

Learning about important family events on Facebook! grrrr

When I ask what someone wants to eat and they say "I don't care" (It's your stomach, choose)
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    When turds start PMing you, after you've out witted them.

qft
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

When I ask what someone wants to eat and they say "I don't care" (It's your stomach, choose)

Maybe because they have kids....and they didn't want to offend you by not duct taping their kids' mouths.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    People who don't have the guts to respond in a pm because all they talk on forums in the open is bolox. Spineless lying plebs
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Because I'm certain your three, grown children were perfect throughout childhood and were never bratty.
  • sixout
    Options
    3Usiw.gif
  • PRMinx
    Options

Of they get mad at you because you don't want to cyber...:grumble:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    People who either a) have no common sense or b) fail to apply common sense

And people who don't believe in science
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1309704-to-the-fitnesspal-bullies

^^ moderate to severe, depending on the level of wah-wah involved, and my mood at the time.
  • elsie0o0
    elsie0o0 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    people at an ATM that do everything possible on there, get a receipt, spend 10 minutes putting there things away, turn away from the atm and forget something so put their card back in. Argh

This bothers me so much. Using an ATM should take 3 minutes tops and even then that's being too patient. I never understand what these people are doing.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    People who don't have the guts to respond in a pm because all they talk on forums in the open is bolox. Spineless lying plebs

It could be argued that it takes more guts to talk about it publicly rather than in a PM. Just saying.
  • sixout
    Options

Of they get mad at you because you don't want to cyber...:grumble:

when people get mad at me for wanting to cyber.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This is actually specific to my other favorite website, Yelp: when people post multiple reviews for the same business. I don't give a **** if you go to that same cafe ten times, you don't need to write ten separate reviews, all of them 4-stars. You're not doing anything productive, and it's giving you a falsely inflated review count. JUST STOP DOING IT.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Agreed. No one should take their children to a strip club buffet.
  • ShevoneMonique
    Options
    Men with long fingernails
    Drivers that don't turn right on red
    long explanations
    being bored at work
    guests who use your decor towels instead of the ones set out for them
    empty cartons/containers left in the fridge
    cold food from drive-thrus
  • sixout
    Options

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

1. I wasn't even talking about you, even though you did pm me so I suppose it fits.
    2. this is hilarious.
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Because I'm certain your three, grown children were perfect throughout childhood and were never bratty.

No, they weren't to awful but I NEVER took them to public places that would be considered date places. I have more courtesy to other couples that are trying to have a quiet evening. If I did take the kids out then we went to kids places, like play lands and ball pit areas.
    Also, I was not one of these "time-out" moms. If my kids even got a little bratty they were dealt with accordingly. (No I did not beat them LoL)
  • PRMinx
    Options

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

People who resort to sexist remarks when they can't win an argument.