Things That Irk You - From Mild To Severe

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    When turds start PMing you, after you've out witted them.

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

People who make directed, personal attacks.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1309704-to-the-fitnesspal-bullies

^^ moderate to severe, depending on the level of wah-wah involved, and my mood at the time.

Well at least we can do some detective work and figure out the source of "bullying" for the second mean people thread of the day (at least that I've seen). I didn't see anything mean in the first few responses anyway or bullying.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

Semi drivers that are texting and driving on the highway

Learning about important family events on Facebook! grrrr

When I ask what someone wants to eat and they say "I don't care" (It's your stomach, choose)

No wonder you find out about family events on Facebook. Probably just family members bringing their loud bratty kids to nice dinners.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Mild: Slow drivers in the fast lane.
    Severe: Coming home after the gym, to teenagers who have eaten all the food. ALL THE FOOD.

ALLLL of IT!

That's a road straight to rage if I've even seen one.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options

qft

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.
    Wow. Why do you have to be such a meanie?

Meanie McMeanerson.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options

Because I'm certain your three, grown children were perfect throughout childhood and were never bratty.

No, they weren't to awful but I NEVER took them to public places that would be considered date places. I have more courtesy to other couples that are trying to have a quiet evening. If I did take the kids out then we went to kids places, like play lands and ball pit areas.
    Also, I was not one of these "time-out" moms. If my kids even got a little bratty they were dealt with accordingly. (No I did not beat them LoL)

So if you didn't employ "time outs" and you didn't beat them then what was left, screaming at them? That's not very conducive to my quiet evening at the strip club... :sad:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

qft

Step off man

3940188_std.jpg
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options

qft

Meanie McMeanerson.

lol:laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

People who go to Olive Garden on dates.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

When I ask what someone wants to eat and they say "I don't care" (It's your stomach, choose)

Agreed. No one should take their children to a strip club buffet.

Right. I mean, those are the best chicken strips (no pun intended)in the city, but still, there's no kid's price for a reason.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

No wonder you find out about family events on Facebook. Probably just family members bringing their loud bratty kids to nice dinners.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

(Without my kids of course)
  • Derpes
    Options

qft

Let me get this straight, buddy:

You go into an open forum, then you get mad when people reply to you by way of the open forum that you entered.

What the hell kind of logic are you employing here?

Also, where in the hell do you get off attacking people personally in an area of the site where banter and tomfoolery takes place?

Chill the F out.
  • homerjspartan
    Options

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of all you can eat salad and breadsticks....
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of all you can eat salad and breadsticks....

That's me. I have no clue why people go to Olive Garden.

If you like it more power too you, but I don't find it appetizing at all.
  • homerjspartan
    Options

qft

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of salty, overcooked food.

FIFY
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Who said I don't love all you can eat salads and breadsticks? Cause I do.

I just recognize that families take their kids their for that very reason, so if I want a super sexy date, I will choose something else.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

qft

Let me get this straight, buddy:

You go into an open forum, then you get mad when people reply to you by way of the open forum that you entered.

What the hell kind of logic are you employing here?

Also, where in the hell do you get off attacking people personally in an area of the site where banter and tomfoolery takes place?

Chill the F out.
    You, I like you. You are feisty.
    kitty_zpsd73e23d1.gif
  • Derpes
    Options

qft

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif

I want YOU!!! ***points

Apollo_Creed.jpg
  • homerjspartan
    Options

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of salty, overcooked food.

FIFY

Listen, I only got eleven fiddy......now get in the car and pipe down.