how skinny is sexy?

Options

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.
    While I agree that way underweight women arent that sexy, I wouldnt go this far. The moribly obese just make the damn thing wanna go back into its shell like a turtle!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    95 pounds for 5'6" is definitely not sexy, but by now, you know that. Asking the same thing 10 different times is not going to get you the answer you're looking for. Get help.

:noway: :laugh: :blushing: :heart:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Thread title implies that there is only one definition of sexy, and that is "skinny".....
    OK then.

^ In for taking offense at others' insecurity.

^In for taking offense at anything.

^ in for taking offense at offense taking to something.
  • jimbmc
    jimbmc Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think I can speak for all men...

We don't find women 5'6" attractive, your husband is lying to you.

This. I had to resort to wearing heels all the time to trick my husband into marrying me. It's awkward in the shower but that's the price of being 5'6".

Totally agree! I spent years on wasted relationships trying to find "Mrs Right-Height"! Eventually I found one that was 5'5".

You can imagine my relief...
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    So today's society confuses me. There are girls who are super skinny that men find attractive, but then there are women who are curvy and a little 'chubby' that is attractive. So what would the ideal sexy weight be for a woman of 5'6"? The reason I ask is because I want my husband to be happy with me and he doesn't seem very happy with me at 95 lbs...so any advice?

Perhaps the issue isn't your weight :grumble:
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    IF this is the chick that was in the grand canyon picture, I think she looked awesome in the top picture.

Yup that's her, and you're right, she was glowing.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    So today's society confuses me. There are girls who are super skinny that men find attractive, but then there are women who are curvy and a little 'chubby' that is attractive. So what would the ideal sexy weight be for a woman of 5'6"? The reason I ask is because I want my husband to be happy with me and he doesn't seem very happy with me at 95 lbs...so any advice?

Perhaps the issue isn't your weight :grumble:

Pretty much what I was going to say...

I'd also add that different men have different tastes. My best buddy likes his women tiny and skinny...I personally prefer a more athletic build. Not surprisingly, our wives reflect both of our tastes.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Sexy is not about weight or height. Its about how you carry yourself. Its that unexplainable thing that is different for everyone. For me, it's all about that smile that lights up a room.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I personally find underweight women to be absolutely repulsive. Serious no schwing zone. Less attractive than morbidly obese even.

Though fit or curvy are the most attractive IMHO, with fit and curvy (dat *kitten*) taking the cake.

I guess I'm repulsive. lol

I wouldn't say your repulsive, but you need too hit the squats hard! You also need to go to burger king! Hey,maybe you and the Op could meet up...

is my husband making you type that? his most famous line when seeing women with no back is "eat a cheeseburger!"...he's harsh.

Your husband is cool mang!!!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Well, when I am 86 I plan to be able to do this - http://youtu.be/7NZ6C6wGpAE
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

In the stars, you keep bringing it back to you. I don't think ANYONE here is referring to you. Why do you do that? Just asking....not looking to argue, so, peace, ok?

It's not about me, there are other members that are both thin and fit. Peace. :)
  • Loisefit88
    Options
    This is
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I wish I needed to gain weight.... I would get to goal in less than 1 month. :drinker:

Pound cake and Ice Cream :tongue:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

This. I had to resort to wearing heels all the time to trick my husband into marrying me. It's awkward in the shower but that's the price of being 5'6".
    I share your pain. Finding water-resistant, high heeled shower shoes has been one of the greatest challenges of my marriage.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You can please him by changing your face.

Try to get a hot looking face and then you will have a happy marriage.
    Holy crap
  • midwestmixtape
    midwestmixtape Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What kind of marriage is so focused on "making the husband happy"? This better be trolling.

Each person is responsible for their own happiness. Two happy people having a good time together is the goal.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

In the stars, you keep bringing it back to you. I don't think ANYONE here is referring to you. Why do you do that? Just asking....not looking to argue, so, peace, ok?

It's not about me, there are other members that are both thin and fit. Peace. :)

Thin does not necessarily mean underweight. And it's probably as hard to be fit and underweight as it is to be fit and overweight. Neither is impossible, but it's not common.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    What kind of marriage is so focused on "making the husband happy"? This better be trolling.

Each person is responsible for their own happiness. Two happy people having a good time together is the goal.

IDK, I care what my husband thinks about the way I look. It's certainly not the only thing I care about, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like that he likes what I got.

"so focused" may simply be your inference.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

Men don't even find women attractive.

They find beer, wings, and football attractive.
    OP is definitely trolling.

^not true. They will sometimes watch the cheerleaders for a minute at football games... But only when they've got a full cup of beer, they're getting bored, and there is nothing else football related going on.....

QFT. as a former cheerleader I can tell you this is the god's honest truth right here. Nothing more frustratign than standing on suzie's shoulder's with yer ankle by your ear in a heel stretch and no one's even looking at you. really puts attention getting behavior into perspective at an early age.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See, I'd be the one saying "Wow, lookit that! I wish my mom had put me in gymnastics!"