What day of the week is your weigh in day and why?

Options
124»

Replies

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I try for every other Wednesday. I forget sometimes and don't worry about the weight as much as I used to. When I started, I weighed at 5pm every Monday, but only because that was when I had my training sessions and he weighed me. It was great motivation then, I had a lot to lose and it was coming off pretty fast. Now, not so much.
  • MsPantherNPink
    MsPantherNPink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I chose Wednesday because it is the day I started my diet.
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Daily or e/o day. I log it on Libra (weight app) and only log my weight here on Fridays b/c I am in a challenge group that weighs in that day. I am really working on sodium intake and watching how it makes my weight fluctuate or not on a day to day basis. :smile:
  • tbrown1974
    tbrown1974 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but only record on MFP once a week. I use the Happy Scale app to record daily and see trends. It really helps with figuring out large fluctuations that happen after high sodium meals or TOM. You can't freak out over every fluctuation when weighing daily. I find that it does keep me on track and accountable.
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    I lose weight on a daily basis pretty much (not a big number, but still), so I check most of the mornings before I eat anything and record my progress regularly to get a detailed chart on my app.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Every day. Weight fluctuates too much. I wouldn't want to miss that one day a week when my weight is actually down :laugh:

Im the same.
  • OmegaAlpha007
    OmegaAlpha007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I personally weight myself every single day first thing in the morning, the thing is that most people don't eat the exact same thing day in and day out... while yes you might be hitting your macros believe it or not the food you hit it with does matter since there's more than just macros.. sodium,.. minerals.. fiber.. etc

I think every two weeks should be a decent "weigh in" time.

I eat the same thing everyday so its easier to predict where the sudden "weight spikes" are coming from
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fridays-- as it is the end of the week. I tend to stick to the work I out during the week,knowing my check in day is Friday....
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    I weigh every day. I like to see trends.