Replies

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    6rvVCeC.jpg
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Like the majority of the worlds population... we don't live in the US, RSA or Afganistan..... so don't really need a gun...

i wouldn't know what one looked like anyway..... group hug!!!???........... no????

Love, love love this remark. I live in Denmark, and I would never welcome at gun in my home... brrrrrrrr. The concept of private owned guns is very scary to me.... Group hug... yes please!

I don't call 911. The cops would take 30 minutes just to find me. I would never be without a firearm. We have home invasions here in the Phoenix area. When someone breaks into my home, I will protect myself. I refuse to be a victim.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pistols now. Don't think I really need more.

Yes, you do need more. Every lady needs a rifle and a shotgun. And backups. LOL, JK we're rednecks up here, and I like to enable others, especially lady gun owners:flowerforyou: :heart:

I live with my hubby who has several rifles including but not limited to, AK47, M16, several shot guns, Glock 19, S&W body guard, etc.

I personally love my S&W Body Guard and my Glock19. I also have a revolver but it's not my favorite, a Taurus. My hubby calls me Annie Oakley because I'm a very good shot. We practice. :-)
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Love to shoot, not too bad, either. I want to go visit my gun happy sis and her husband and try out their entire collection of semi-auto rifles. But I can't afford anything of my own right now. Worse, I might move to a country that frowns on gun ownership. If I do, it is something I will sincerely miss about America.