Oreos.

Options

Replies

• baminian
    baminian Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm using my 2nd post to condemn this thread as I have a sleeve of Oreos sitting in my Pantry that have been taunting me for a while. But since buying them, I decided to cut a bit and now I'm jealous of every one of you. haha

Chocolate cream ones are my go to, which just barely edge out the fudge covered ones.

Second strong second post of the day...is this a new trend?

Don't know entirely what you mean here.. but the trend will be to post more of my 2 cents here and there. Now how many of you like the "white" oreos? I don't think I've tried them.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    So I've eaten 1855 calories today, 550 under maintenance and rode my bike 32 miles over 183 minutes generating an estimated caloric burn of 2881 for the day...

So how many bags of Oreos can I eat?
  • paleobaby87
    Options
    Oreos it's Been like 4 yrs....
  • KittyLizz
    KittyLizz Posts: 11
    Options
    Oreo cheesecake is by far the best way to eat Oreos.
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'll go against the grain on this one and dis the oreos.

Last time I ate some they made me feel sick, granted I did eat around 8 of them. Haven't been back for more.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oreos are god's finest creation. Oreo milkshake FTW!
  • misdreagus
    misdreagus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Oreos! They are vegan too yum. Gotta limit myself to only a couple though ofc :(
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I'm using my 2nd post to condemn this thread as I have a sleeve of Oreos sitting in my Pantry that have been taunting me for a while. But since buying them, I decided to cut a bit and now I'm jealous of every one of you. haha

Chocolate cream ones are my go to, which just barely edge out the fudge covered ones.

Second strong second post of the day...is this a new trend?

Don't know entirely what you mean here.. but the trend will be to post more of my 2 cents here and there. Now how many of you like the "white" oreos? I don't think I've tried them.

If by "white" you mean vanilla oreos....they are delicious!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So I've eaten 1855 calories today, 550 under maintenance and rode my bike 32 miles over 183 minutes generating an estimated caloric burn of 2881 for the day...

I think 4 traditional is 140 calories- so at least 8.

I asked to go out for frozen yogurt last night- not sure why ice cream wasn't doing it for me- it's not like it's THAT much better- but I really wanted to just go out for frozen yogurt- so I did.

Had dark chocolate- and mint chocolate and then tossed crumbled oreo's on top. It was nommmmmmmyyyyy
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The vanilla ones are the only ones I like. I can't stand all the specks in my teeth after eating the regular oreos..... bugs the crap out of me. That's why I bought the watermelon ones - they're on vanilla cookies!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    sorry I prefer fudgeos...

but last night I made chocolate peanut butter macaroons with oats and coconut...neaner :smokin:
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    Oreos are meh.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options

I asked to go out for frozen yogurt last night- not sure why ice cream wasn't doing it for me- it's not like it's THAT much better- but I really wanted to just go out for frozen yogurt- so I did.

Had dark chocolate- and mint chocolate and then tossed crumbled oreo's on top. It was nommmmmmmyyyyy

I had extra cals on Tuesday and went out for frozen yogurt myself. :) I had green tea with mochi on it. I also tossed in a bunch of nutter butters but ate those first before nomming the froyo. My girlfriend got fruit on hers and kept feeding it to me too. It was glorious.
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    PS. To stay on topic, I love Oreos. Especially the pb and mint ones. And the single layer ones dipped in chocolate. And deep fried Oreos with powdered sugar on top.
  • JoRocka
    Options

I had extra cals on Tuesday and went out for frozen yogurt myself. :) I had green tea with mochi on it. I also tossed in a bunch of nutter butters but ate those first before nomming the froyo. My girlfriend got fruit on hers and kept feeding it to me too. It was glorious.

I like blackberries- but they didn't have any.

I also really like gummy bears- after they get all cold- they are fun to chew.

[quotesorry I prefer fudgeos...

but last night I made chocolate peanut butter macaroons with oats and coconut...neaner smokin[/quote]
    fudge and oreo's is winning too.

mhmmm chocolate peanut butter. NOMNOMNOM
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    any try deep fried oreos???????????
  • suremeansyes
    Options

Do they become a negative calorie food with all that chewing? They are already fat free so they must burn fat when they get cold in frozen yogurt.
  • JoRocka
    Options

Do they become a negative calorie food with all that chewing? They are already fat free so they must burn fat when they get cold in frozen yogurt.

LOL good question- i'll get my HRM out next time I do it!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    oreocookie.gif
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    oreocookie.gif

I prefer to bake an oreo inside my chocolate chip cookies.....I'll post a picture next time i do this. Maybe this weekend, for my wifes birthday!