A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Replies

• KezzaHobbs
    KezzaHobbs Posts: 16
    Incredible, you should be so proud. Very inspirational!
  • annemariemk4
    annemariemk4 Posts: 72 Member
    Woah, you look amazing!! :) Congrats!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Awesome Loss!!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    I still see the fat person in the mirror some days.

Yes, I still do sometimes too!
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    WOW! Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    amazing!!!! wtg!!!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Hot mama indeed! Well done!
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Very inspiring. It seems like you did it in a consistent, moderate way. And it obviously paid off! Congratulations.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Just out of curiosity, did you do any skin tightening treatments? I have lost a lot and my skin needs a little tightening. Just wondering what you did to avoid the loose skin? You look amazing. Keep up the good work!

No, no skin tightening treatments. I actually do have loose skin, you just can't see much of it. :tongue: I am hoping with time it'll tighten up, but if it doesn't, oh well. I'd rather look and feel the way I do now than the way I did then, regardless of the loose skin!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Good lord you look fantastic
  • Luv2Cook
    Luv2Cook Posts: 24 Member
    Incredible! You look amazing. I'm 5'3 and over 200lbs this gives me hope and motivation. How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • Luv2Cook
    Luv2Cook Posts: 24 Member
    I just saw on your Stats you started in August 2012. I'm glad to see it was slow, which I'm sure contributed to how tight your skin looks. My doctor told me that's why it's best to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Not only is this healthy, but the chances of maintaining your goal weight are greater. I've seen people who lose it too quickly and it ages them because they have so much loose skin. Congrats again! You look great! :)
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Great job! You look terrific! :happy:
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    Wow!! You look so amazing! You are an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Wow, you look wonderful!! Congratulations!!! :smile:
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    I just have to say....your stomach looks AMAZING! so inspiring. you definitely are a hot mama!!! awesome job
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Hot Mama!! You look great! A friend from the gym and I were talking this weekend about how we want flat stomachs WITH Sexy side curves (definition) --you got it going on fer sure :) Congrats on reaching your goals...much health & happiness
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Awesome!
  • virgithegr8
    virgithegr8 Posts: 5 Member
    You look great. Woo Hoo.
  • lorigaye
    lorigaye Posts: 1
    inspirational ..well done. I have just comeback to MFP after years of looking after everyone else ..now it my time ! hope for a success story too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!