A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look beautiful!
  • mrsemmypants
    mrsemmypants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :)
  • IH8W8
    IH8W8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! Thank you for posting. I'm an inch taller but most of the other numbers are the same or very close.
    :happy:
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing thank you for sharing! So inspirational!!! I am 5'2 I think it's harder for us shorties! Thanks so much for sharing!

I wouldn't say it's harder because I'm short, it just maybe looks like a bigger difference on us than on someone taller. :)
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way. To. Go! Brilliant!!!
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing! What an inspiration (your staring weight was close to mine and your goal weight isthe same as mine-I am also a shorty at 5 foot 1). I saw that you said walking was your main form of exercise, how many miles/time did you walk a day to achieve your results?
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good Job!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Keep it up!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Jennilyn76, good job! Nice photo in the old jeans. Wow!
  • bpsmith0505
    Options
    You look great! I bet you feel so much better!!! I'm just starting my journey, I hope to be in your shoes one day.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing! What an inspiration (your staring weight was close to mine and your goal weight isthe same as mine-I am also a shorty at 5 foot 1). I saw that you said walking was your main form of exercise, how many miles/time did you walk a day to achieve your results?

I started out walking about 2km at a time for about a half an hour. Now I walk 12-14km at a time usually and it takes about 2 hours or more.
  • TheLovelyQueen
    TheLovelyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!1!
  • Pectinbean
    Pectinbean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want you stomach! You look great!
  • pharmwench
    pharmwench Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are so my story too. Just starting out, but great to see what the (almost) finish line looks like. I have very similar stats and goals. Thanks for posting!!
  • Gregg8322
    Gregg8322 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I am 5'1" and reached my goal of 125 today. Judging from your pictures and your measurements, plus the fact that you are 5'2" I would say you are already there! You look fabulous. Of course, every individual has to decide for him or herself, but I wouldn't change a thing.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    2aag5jb.gif
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your topic title made me laugh! Love the before and after shots. You look absolutely amazing in the after pic, like a saucy librarian, and your beauty really shines through, you look so happy and healthy! We're the same height and I have a similar goal, thanks for the inspiration.
  • Rimi0
    Rimi0 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow, awesome job and so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!