A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    You look amazing, fantastic job
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Amazing thank you for sharing! So inspirational!!! I am 5'2 I think it's harder for us shorties! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    I just saw on your Stats you started in August 2012. I'm glad to see it was slow, which I'm sure contributed to how tight your skin looks. My doctor told me that's why it's best to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Not only is this healthy, but the chances of maintaining your goal weight are greater. I've seen people who lose it too quickly and it ages them because they have so much loose skin. Congrats again! You look great! :)

This is great info thanks for sharing! I am scared to death of loose skin I have heard so many horror stories!
  • BancroftLady
    BancroftLady Posts: 43 Member
    As of June 1st I have lost 85lbs! Pretty close my goal of 125lbs (only 8 more to go), but I might change it when I get there.

As usual, I did the "before pants" pic and during photos as well as my measurements. :)

25d58cfb-4738-4189-ad90-724d144488a1_zpsc8800445.jpg

a4e8d9c3-c904-4903-916a-93269a6af9aa_zps0b149d34.jpg

Neck- 14.8 to 12 (-2.8")
    Waist- 42 to 28.25 (-13.75")
    Hips- 47.5 to 34.5 (-13")
    BMI- 39.1 to 24.3
    Body Fat- 52.3% to 24.9%
    Clothing- size 18/20 jeans & 2XL shirts to size 6 jeans & small shirts.

ETA: I started in August 2012. My calories range from 1300-1600 cals. My main form of exercise is walking, but I have done the 30 Day Shred, a few Leslie Sansone DVDs and intervals on the treadmill as well
    [/quo

Awesome Job!! Very Inspirational :)
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    You look fabulous, I had to measure my 13 year old boy this am to look for some new shorts for him and he is pretty slim, his waist is 29 1/2. Your waist is smaller than his is. You are doing great now just maintain that and keep looking and feeling great with this new lifestyle.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Great job! you look fabulous and Happier than before! cute dimple too
  • derkin2005
    derkin2005 Posts: 282 Member
    I have lost 120 pounds and do have some loose skin quite a bit in my mind. That being said I am much happier and healthier now and I use it as a reminder...
  • You look great. Congrats!!
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Way to go!! Congratulations, be proud!!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Fantastic work! You look great - Bravo!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    nice! way to go :smile:
  • sissitje
    sissitje Posts: 4 Member
    Wow, that's just amazing and you look amazing too!
    I'm sure your children are so proud of you! They must be.

I'm doing the 30 Day Shred too, I'm on Day 6 of 30 :-) Dit it work well for you?
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    You are an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work!:happy:
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats!!! Your story is so inspiring :-)
  • You look great, great job!!!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    You look incredible. I love to see women my height and see what I can attain. I started out 30 lbs heavier and it's been slow going, but it's going. Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    You look FABULOUS!

I am your height and my goal is to get to 120 with muscle. I am working on it but it's a slow moving train right now.

Awesome inspiration and just what I needed to see/read this morning.

Keep up the great work.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    You look amazing!!!! Awesome work!!! Keep on inspiring :)
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    You are just AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Kudos, you look spectacular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!