A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• allybrayeli139
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing! What an inspiration (your staring weight was close to mine and your goal weight isthe same as mine-I am also a shorty at 5 foot 1). I saw that you said walking was your main form of exercise, how many miles/time did you walk a day to achieve your results?

I started out walking about 2km at a time for about a half an hour. Now I walk 12-14km at a time usually and it takes about 2 hours or more.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. :) I am thinking of doing a walking program myself and wanted an idea if it might actually help, and after seeing your results and how much you walk, I think it could show real promise. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Oh, one last question (if and when you get a chance), how long did it take you to lose the weight? My walking plan I am thinking of doing would be a year long, and was curious if that was about how long it took you. Thanks again! :D
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Seems like we have a lot in common. Names, height, starting weight....gives me hope! Thank you for sharing.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    look at those abs!! you go girl!
  • MulliganOBX
    Options
    Great job mama!
  • fabgurrl
    fabgurrl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey! I have similar stats as you do/did. I am half way there! You are looking great!
  • westn
    westn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!You look great! Keep up the good work....)
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on ur loss.
    What a difference. You look great!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    A hot mama indeed! Way to go!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Great work!

I am the same weight as you today. We are sort of weight loss twins, except I am older than you, my starting weight was lower, I've consistently eaten more calories than you, my graph hasn't had a consistent downward trajectory, my measurements are still a wee bit higher than yours and I don't look as hot as you...yet. But other than that, we're like peas in a pod. LOL!

Congratulations! You've worked hard for this and have fantastic progress to show for it.

Kudos to you!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Hotness!! Great job!!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing your pics and stats! That is so encouraging!!!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My gosh, the space in those original pants!! Thanks for the motivation, enjoy the rewards from your hard work... you've earned it! :drinker:
  • BareBoneBanshee
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your progress thus far!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You did a great job!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HOt mama indeed! GO GIRL~!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Congrats!!! You look awesome!
  • IAmJustina
    IAmJustina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well and you have just inspired me! You look great and thank you!!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Oh, one last question (if and when you get a chance), how long did it take you to lose the weight? My walking plan I am thinking of doing would be a year long, and was curious if that was about how long it took you. Thanks again! :D

I started in August of 2012, so it's going on almost 2 years now. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!