November Challenge

Options

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Will do them on the fitness ball after my regular workout at the gym!!!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I'm in!!! I can do 4 boy push ups and then will have to do 46 girlie ones though!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I would love to join you. I do girly push ups but by the end of the I am hoping to be able to do some regular ones.

I am new on the board so I have a silly question...how do I friend someone?
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I think I figured out the friend thing.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Just did my first 50 Wall pushups! haha... My goal is that by the end of the month to be able to do 20 REAL push ups!! Wish me luck!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just did 50 girly push ups (with a little break in the middle) so hoping by the end of the month if I stick to this everyday that I can do 50 real push ups! Thanks for starting this!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I'll have to start with the wall push-ups since it has been FOREVER since i've done real ones and even when I have done real ones I could only do about 5 lol.

thanks for starting this challenge!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4 of the "hundred pushup" challenge.... it's challenging and should have you doing 100 pushups in a row at the end of 6 weeks. You can use real ones or modified (girlie, etc); whatever you need. I like this one because you are doing pushups only 3 days per week. I like being able to let my muscles rest!

http://hundredpushups.com/
  • alm0824
    alm0824 Posts: 118
    Options
    Ok - Day 1 - 50 push-ups done!

I started with the "girl" push-ups but finished with the wall.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    In and just finished with 50 wall push ups since I have a knee issue right now but I can't believe I did it!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    okay, I'm w/ Posh....count me in......our group is trying to get down 30 lbs by Christmas, so this will add to it.........I can't do even 1 pushup, but will start out against the wall......thanks for the push!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    YAY! I did my 50 push ups today....now, i had to break them done in 5 sets of 10 and do them on my kitchen counter BUT I did them :bigsmile: My goal for the end of the month is to be able to do 5-10 regular push ups. If I am able to do more, great but I dont want to set myself up for failure and set an unattainable goal.

Good Luck Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Completed my 50 I did them all the girl way it was following the insanity fit test tomm I will do them the regular way by getting them in first!!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Hi, I'm in for doing 50 push ups a day, can only do girly ones though but better than anything. I will start today, thanks for challenge.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Day 2 push ups complete! Did 30 girly ones and the last 20 against the wall. Did them when I got home after training so was a bit sore!!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I have yet to complete this. So today I have to do 100 pushups or 75 today and tomorrow to make up for the last of pushups yesterday.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    What a great challenge. I'm in as well. I will start today doing my girlie push-ups.
  • MrsTLP
    MrsTLP Posts: 15
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm starting with kinda the wall push-ups...I use the kitchen counter. It's kinda in between the floor (too hard for now) and the wall. Thanks for posting the November challenge!
  • StellaR
    Options
    This is a great goal for me. I have never been able to do 50 push ups but I look forward to the challenge. Thank you.