Replies

• MrsTLP
    MrsTLP Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 2 complete! Yay us! :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Complete, 4 sets of 13 (52)-kitchen counter.....MY ARMS ARE SORE!!!! :cry: Oh well, I'll keep at it and hopefully it gets better.

Thanks Posh!

Have a Healthy Day!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to get in 50 pushups and 50 crunches. Wish me luck.
  • KickBoxerBri
    Options
    I'm in for girly push ups!
    This is going to be interesting!
    Thank you for the challenge, I am new to this site and just learning how to navigate :smile:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Day 3 50 push ups done! All girly ones for me. Split them into 16 - 16 - 18.

Everyone is doing so well! Let's all keep this up! :flowerforyou:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    So 50 again today. Man, my arms are burning! Keeping it up though!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    Completed Day 2 of 50 Push ups....5 sets of 10-kitchen counter. My next goal is to work towards the girlie push ups.

Here's my game plan:
    Wed & Thurs: 4 sets of 13 (52)
    Fri & Sat: 3 sets of 17 (51)
    Sun & Mon: 2 sets of 25 (50)
    Tues: 1 set of 50 (50)
    *these will be completed on the kitchen counter

Hopefully by next Wed I will be moving on to the girlie push ups. Loving this Challenge! :smile:
    i too love your plan!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    everyone is doing GREAT! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that we are all doing something different this week then we were doing last week.

here's the link for the blog for Day 3: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/turbojanem/view/nov-3-50-push-up-challenge-47906

cheering each and every one of you on!!!
    Jane
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! 2 sets of 25 on the wall! My arms are still killing! Love it!
  • eyoreblu
    Options
    I too have completed day 3 at the kitchen counter!!! Man do I hurt!!! Good hurt!!! Just bought a used treadmill, hoping it will become my new best friend!!! Keep it up everyone.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Finished 50 girlie push ups (25, 15, & 10) plus made up 25 counter push ups this morning to make up for missing Monday. Will make up the other 25 tomorrow. Whew, my arms are tired as well!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 3 complete and arms are on fire between the push-ups and insanitymy arms have to look good by the end of the month!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    did 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups last night to make up for missing tuesday (too tired from 2.5 hrs of gym classes). sore, tired arms and abs today!!! i did the pushups on the counter since my knees have been sore... and man I think that was worse than girly ones!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I missed yesterday! BOOO>.... I will make up for it today. Ok, so 100 wallies today!
  • MrsTLP
    MrsTLP Posts: 15
    Options
    Just completed day 4!
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. Yea! Maybe soon I can start throwing in a few "boy" push- ups.
  • amarazi
    Options
    I'm in! 4 days late, but I'm in :) I can do the girly ones. I have a bad wrist so it hurts to put all my weight on it doing the boy ones, lol
  • amarazi
    Options
    ok, did my 50 girlies for today.

Did one set of 20 then held a plank for a 10 count.
    Repeat.
    Finished with a last set of 10 girlies. Whew!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Complete! Not too sore today BUT that might change after I do the 30 Day Shred today.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Did 25-15-10 all girly again! Can definitely feel it in my arms!!