November Challenge

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    100 wallies done today!! I had to make up for missing yesterday. I am finding them easier to do already! I'm so excited. I'm hopefully moving to girlies soon! Woo hoo!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Got my 50 completed for today. Still need to make up for yesterday. Plan to do 25 extra the next 2 days.
  • turbojanem
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/turbojanem/view/nov-4th-push-up-challenge-48072

LOVE all the progress!!! push ups...who knew that they could be so motivating!?!

cheering you all on!!!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Completed my 50 girlie push-ups. My arms feel like spaghetti. Still need to make up 25 from Monday. Will try for tomorrow.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    51 wallie done for Day 4! Arms are starting to feel better I think I will try girlie ones again tomorrow.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Day 5 all done. 5 sets of 10 all girly ones. Can definitely feel a difference and we're only 5 days in!!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done, tons of pushups in the Insanity workout.
  • izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm so NOT in! But I will do 12 a day ...

Last June I started hundredpushups.com ... did girly ones and voila after 6 weeks did one hundred no problem. OK start again with REAL ones, nose as close to the floor as possible and stomach, back etc in perfect form. Day one was something like 4, 3, 2, 3 with rests between. 4 months later I am still only doing 12 perfect form pushups and religiously everyday. 12, I know it sounds pathetic, but the difference to my arms, core strength and increase in weight I can bench press at the gym is amazing. One day, I will get to one hundred ....

Good luck everyone. It is a great exercise.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Bumping for later! :0)
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I'm behind on my push ups! :frown: I will do double the next couple of days if possible.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I haven't checked in the last couple of days but I am still up to date on mine.:smile:
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    i'm up to date too... i put in 100 yesterday to make up for my off day the day before.
    still got 50 to go today :)
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done- and I'm not sore anymore. :smile:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Complete! Sticking with my game plan so far...Today was 3 sets of 17 (51) on the kitchen counter....Not feeling so bad, I was even able to do 15 girlie push ups yesterday and 10 girlie push ups today during my 30 Day Shred workout. :happy:
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im In!
  • SlimNana48
    Options
    I'm in, wall push-ups for now but 50 sounds good.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I need to do some catch-up.
  • turbojanem
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/turbojanem/view/nov-5th-push-up-challenge-48200

cheering you all on! together we will all be fit and healthy.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I just finished my 50! Day 5 complete. I am already seeing improvements. I did 36 without stopping! The first night I could only do 11 at a time!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Finished my 50 girlie push-ups today, and made up for the other 25 that I missed on Monday with counter push-ups. Seems to be getting a little easier.