Lose 5 pounds a month November 2010 CHALLENGE

Options
I challenge you to join me to lose 5 pound this month. Irt would be so great to be 10 pounds lighter by Christmas.

Starting weight 183. Yes I gained 3 pounds last month. Need to get the scale going the right way right now. back on track!
I did horrible last month. I was so busy that my exercise plan went out the window and was not prepared to be eating on the run so many times this month. Here's hoping for a better month.

Have a healthy day!

Terri

Replies

• finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    I'm in! Im working on 1lb a week right now so that is my ultimate goal, but I wouldnt mind working for an extra pound this month!
  • aehenson
    Options
    I'm in. October was a terrible month for me for exercise so I'm ready to start over today!
  • mjs1940
    Options
    Terry,good for you ,you are back on track and I accept your challenge .however it will have to be 3 pounds for me,o.k.?But 5 would be nice.I am trying to hit a 10 lb.goal and have 2 to go and I thought your challenge would help me.Thanks fitness pal.:smile:
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am only working on about 3 pounds, however. I also had a lousy October month and am looking forward to getting back on track!
  • RitaL
    RitaL Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you Terri,
    I want to lose 5 lbs this month so I'd like to join your challenge. I'm not too overweight but, like everyone else, the weight just creeps on without really noticing. I'd like to lose 7lbs in total.
    I shall keep checking on the website now and wish everyone lots of luck with their expected weight loss.
    I want to be able to fit into my trousers comfortably without the waistband feeling too tight and, of course, with Xmas on the way - need to get this weight off beforehand.
    Thanks for the inspiration everyone! :smile:
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    ouuu, this sounds like a hard challenge, but i'm definitely going to try to finish the race! slowly but surely =] good luck to everyone. i forgot to weigh myself this morning so i will post my starting weight tomorrow!
  • TENAH
    TENAH Posts: 14
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    11/01- 170.4
    11/08-
    11/15-
    11/22-
    11/29-

Hoping to hit 165 by the end of November. To all my friends here in the States, let’s stay strong through Thanksgiving!
    Good luck to all!!
  • mixmistress508
    Options
    I'm in. I would love to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving, but 5 sounds like a definite goal I can meet.

Let's do it!

Jessica
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in as always! I MUST do better this month! I still have to get back to my pre-cruise weight from last month! I'm almost there!

Today's starting weight: 207.4 lbs

I'd LOVE to see ONEderland this month, but if I can just get the 5 lbs gone, then I will be ecstatic! :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm in :bigsmile:
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Just what I was looking for!
    Count me in! :)
    Zephyr
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi Terri, and new folks, and folks from previous threads. I'm joining this month again. I'm disappointed because I gained 2.5 lbs in a couple days so I'm starting November behind from where I was hoping to be. But oh well. I'll get there, right?

Nov 1: 146.5

Good luck everyone, have a great month!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I ended up with 2.8 down in October... not so great. Here's to 5 lbs off in November! I really need to start exercising more!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    I'm in! Have made this challenge the past 2 months so let's see if I can make it 3 in a row.

Nov. 1 - 199.2

Goal Weight fo 11/30/10 - 194.2 (Will have to be very good through Thanksgiving. :frown:

Good luck to everyone. We all can do it! Remember Thanksgiving is only 1 day. We have 29 other days to do this!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I gain from last month, which I'm not surprised with everything that's going on. Grandpa does know about Grandma, and took it better than we thought, however, he is not well enough to leave the hospital for the funeral, so we are trying to hold off services until he can leave for a few hours. It could be late this week or late next week. It's really up in the air at this point. We know he has fluid on his lungs, he has low oxygen so he's on a machine right now. The old man kept trying to pull out the tubes and such, so they had put mittens on him and sedated him. It's just getting worse. I will keep you updated as I hear. *hugs*

Nov 1st 201.6
    Nov 5th
    Nov 12th
    Nov 19th
    Nov 26th
    Nov 30th
  • cspinney
    cspinney Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've never joined a challenge on MFP before, and I'm not sure 5 lb in a month is doable for me, but I do need something to give me a kick start so I'm in! Will have to weigh myself tomorrow to get an idea where I'm starting from. October was a bit of a crazy month for me and I haven't been keeping track of things.

Good luck to everyone!
  • glyndam
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs in October and I am going to go for another 5 lbs this month. Good luck to everyone!
    Current weight is 195.:smile:
  • snowball65
    Options
    I,m in!!!!!!! When do i weigh in
  • goodsister
    goodsister Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in just let me know how to sign up.