November No Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• rosemary10
    Options
    I am sorta in? Was all psyched to go with it in Nov, got side-tracked and here it is the 8th. I'm going back to a bit more strictness with my diet since I gained two pounds. Best to you all for November!!!!! We need to lose a bit before Thanksgiving gets here. I do anyway. I usually do worse in the winter with the holidays and all. Anybody else notice this? :glasses:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    8 me/0 LNS
    8 DH/0 LNS

It was a crazy, busy weekend with lots of drama. So I can't remember everything. But I'm pretty sure me and hubby did pretty good at night so I'm giving it to us. One week down, 3 more to go.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 3

Not a good 1st week but I will do better this week!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I am sorta in? Was all psyched to go with it in Nov, got side-tracked and here it is the 8th. I'm going back to a bit more strictness with my diet since I gained two pounds. Best to you all for November!!!!! We need to lose a bit before Thanksgiving gets here. I do anyway. I usually do worse in the winter with the holidays and all. Anybody else notice this? :glasses:

I was going to apologize to Lorna and quit Nov altogether, but Rosemary, you just motivated me all over again! Biggest hug!

Yes, winter's tough. Less fresh fruit (you do have some sorts all year, but nectarines taste awful in winter), more cookies :blush:, coldness discouraging me to go jogging/biking, short days shortening the walks...
  • pines2palms
    Options
    ME-4
    LNS-3

We had a late dinner last night, and I had a smoothie afterwards...so, I am counting it as no late night snack...
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ME - 4
    LNS - 1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    9 me/0 LNS
    9 DH/0 LNS

Still going strong. I have to say, I'm very proud of my hubby for sticking to this. He hasn't "cheated" on me even once :happy:

Dew - Thanks for sticking with us. We need you.

Rosemary - Always inspiring.

Everyone else, even one night of success is still a success. Don't discount it. Sometimes, with our biggest weaknesses, one day at a time is what it takes. So don't give up. Don't get frustrated. Don't concentrate on LNS numbers, concentrate on YOURS.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 3
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ME 3/LNS 6
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    10 me/0 LNS
    10 DH/0 LNS

I stopped eating around 4 p.m. last night after a HUGE salad. We even went out to dinner with friends, and I could have used one of my two 9 p.m. nights, but I just wasn't hungry. Hubby ate, so that was one of his late nights.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 6 ~ LNS: 3
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ME 4/LNS 6
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    11 me/0 LNS
    11 DH/0 LNS

Last night I used up a late night. My husband used up his second. So I'm expecting at least one slip up this weekend. But we'll see.
  • outdoorzgirl
    outdoorzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm a late joiner to this group, but I'm in! For me it's no post-dinner eating (PDE). I'll start posting progress tomorrow!
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.

5 me / 0 LNS
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i would love to join you all in this challenge! i typically dont get home til 630, so dinner is around 7ish. I am going to try not to eat anything after dinners, but allow myself til 9pm on weekends since dinner is a "normal" time then.

Me 2
    LNS 2

I need me some motivations!

Kristy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    11 me/1 LNS
    11 DH/1 LNS

Ooops. Crashed and burned. Tonight is my second late night. I don't think my hubby is going to make it as we have dinner STARTING at 7:30. Oh well. The weekend will be better.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 8 ~ LNS: 3
  • zmankin
    Options
    Just saw this - I'm in. It's hard, though. Rationally, I can see that I "treat" fatigue and drowsiness with foods, especially
    sweets, but the impulse is very strong. I saw someone said they were drinking hot water to trick their bodies. Any other
    tips for responding to that empty feeling?

Good luck to all of us!
  • outdoorzgirl
    outdoorzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me 1 / PDE (post-dinner eating) 0

Yeah!!! OK, I admit I'm just a little excited ;). This has been a hard bad habit to break for me!

Good luck to all!!!