Anyone else have meltdowns/throw fits?

Options
1235»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Low blood sugar will make me want to throw a temper tantrum over just about anything.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I don't have a meltdown but I measured some cheese out the other day and put the little dish by my plate, then put the rest of the bag on the table for everyone else to share. My mother used my cheese!! :explode: I started to be mad, but then I realized it takes all of 5 seconds to measure out the cheese again to get my full serving.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    just did, I want my newsfeed back up!!!! ******* , *****, *****, and ********!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

+1
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I actually stopped being so anal retentive about my logging when I yelled at my husband for not letting me supervise when he was cutting cheese for both of us to snack on. I realized I was getting to a crazy, obsessive, and thoroughly unpleasant headspace. It's not like that for everyone, but whew. I did not like what I saw.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i do!!! i had one last week... not toward my hubby but towards my son... i had cut some cheese into 1oz portions and some turkey into 1oz portions for snacks.. my son asked what was with the sliced cheese and i told him that they were for MY snacks.. well i started seeing it was dwindling and not in my portions i had so carefully put them... i asked him if he was eating them and the answer was YES.... so the next day i got up and was going to eat what was left of my turkey and cheese and guess what they were all GONE... i was so angry... i have started hiding food so my son doesn't eat it.. :-)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Logging/weighing doesn't stress me out because it's just a habit now (I've been maintaining for about a year) but I get super annoyed when my boyfriend or our roommates eat my food. I buy stuff I like that fits into my lifestyle and I hate it when I open the fridge and something I really wanted is gone because I don't usually want to eat something of theirs instead. I get sad when I buy, say, a half litre of my favourite ice cream from the fancy ice cream place and then it's gone when I have a few hundred calories to blow on it. I'm not terribly histrionic generally but I can lay a guilt trip on those men like nobody's business if I'm disappointed.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    cd3b23f0207b2efddb37b6b0f91921a6.jpg
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Usually when I get that upset over something so small, it's because other things are going on and that's just the last straw.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes, one. Not my proudest moment.

My bf had suggested dessert, but then seemed to change his mind and suggested a post-dinner slice of pizza *instead*. I had saved calories for dessert, so I had the room and so had a slice.

And then he was like, "Okay, now dessert." And I was not happy. I would have much preferred the dessert.

So trivial and not his fault, I know. Poor guy.