Okseriusly ladys...(WimmENZ OWNLY! NO MENZ!)

Options
124»

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    What do women want?
    A second season of Firefly.

omg this!

Most Definitely this! : P
    Absolutely.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    everything is overridden if you make six figures.

What if you are a woman making six figures?
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    everything is overridden if you make six figures.

wic.gif
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Women of MFP, be completely honest here. I'm wondering some things legitimately based on a conversation I had with my sister, and/or because I saw something on the TV/Internet/radio, and I am in no way asking indirect questions for putting together a primer on how to pick up women, because I am a socially inept little homunculus.

When you wear gym clothes/short skirts/high heels, are you doing it specifically so I will look?

If I look when you're wearing those things, is it creepy? Is there a way to look that isn't creepy?

Does size matter?

Should I wear a speedo?

What body fat percentage do women like?

Which is the best kind of kissing? French or regular type?

Say something, anything regarding the size of your breasts.

What do women want?

VCwGbwo.gif

I have a report to submit and I am procrastinating so I thought I would have some fun with this....

If she is interested in you:

When you wear gym clothes/short skirts/high heels, are you doing it specifically so I will look? YES we also spend a good 30 mins doing our hair and checking out our *kitten* to ensure we look perfect (or alike)

If I look when you're wearing those things, is it creepy? Is there a way to look that isn't creepy? NO we want you to look but we want you to do it in a way that enables us to think you are playing hard to get but not too hard comprehende?

Does size matter? YES this applies to both scenarios; unfortunately size does always matter in every facet of the word.

Should I wear a speedo? if you are 'shredded' and we are 'mirin' you than yes. If in public boardies will suffice

What body fat percentage do women like? This is where I will give you a genuine answer. I think 15-20% is a good estimation as I prefer size over leanness but most girls that I talk to like 5-8% good luck tying him down.

Which is the best kind of kissing? French or regular type? French

Say something, anything regarding the size of your breasts. Anything other than their legitimacy or size; good luck with that.

What do women want? undecided; we are fickle creatures.

If she is NOT interested in you:

When you wear gym clothes/short skirts/high heels, are you doing it specifically so I will look? NO we have not factored you in, we are here to work out stop looking

If I look when you're wearing those things, is it creepy? Is there a way to look that isn't creepy? NO any viewing should be no longer than 2 seconds as you will automatically be classified as a 'creeper' or as us Aussies say 'sleaze'

Does size matter? YES .

Should I wear a speedo? Are you Zyzz? NO

What body fat percentage do women like? 5%

Which is the best kind of kissing? French or regular type? none

Say something, anything regarding the size of your breasts. NO

What do women want? undecided; we are fickle creatures.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Man 1: She is wielding a sword in a threatening manner when I try to carry her away out of her house to marry her.

Man 2: It's OK, it means she is MORE into you than other girls.

Should be all you need to know about women, OP.

(note the sarcasm, for those of you whose sarcasm meter is broken)