• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Bacon rocks!

FIFY
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

It appears that you have raided my freezer! Life is too short to eat 'ice milk' or whatever the low cal stuff is called now...

Highly suggest the Ciao Bella Sea Salt Caramel Gelato Squares (can find them at Whole Foods)!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

And follow up with this for dessert:

fei987.jpg
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'm not comfortable with the level of reason in this thread. I need an extreme diet suggestion that I can follow like crazy for 3 weeks and then give up.

Gelato cleanse werked for me! 30 days of delicious, creamy goodness... I made a fort!

wugvas.jpg

It appears that you have raided my freezer! Life is too short to eat 'ice milk' or whatever the low cal stuff is called now...

Highly suggest the Ciao Bella Sea Salt Caramel Gelato Squares (can find them at Whole Foods)!

My friend Kyle eats that! :o I will go on the magical search, thank youu:flowerforyou:

And yes, I've tried arctic zero. Cardboard lies!!!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I so need to make this

BaconWeaveElvis3.jpg

fei987.jpg

Is that a...bacon choco taco? !?!? Must....find
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    In for the awesome SugaryLynx and bacon lovin'.

50a423eeca95d.gif
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and appear to be maintaining on 1660. At least I'm not gaining any!

:flowerforyou:

Thank you! *wonders how many calories there are in a bunch of flowers*
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options

fei987.jpg

twtmXjb.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Probably about 300 in the chocolate ice cream one :P
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room, there's so much tasty in here.
  • canadianbooty
    Options
    I maintain at 1700, this I know to be true, because I have been using this site off and on for years. We are all special snow flakes. And yes I lift heavy. I'm a strong lil woman. I just have pcos and I'm on the other side of thirty. When I had my son I lost all the baby weight eating whatever I wanted. I only lifted him. Things change. Now I need to really watch everything that goes in my mouth. Losing half a pound a week right now netting 1200, eating about 1500 a day. Like I said. WE ARE ALL SPECIAL. I just am not 20 anymore. I was really special back then. Now i'm not I guess.
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Probably about 300 in the chocolate ice cream one :P

So. Delicious.*drools*
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4rh58uIAN1rvzz8oo1_500.gif

Though I know I am not a patient one. I keep cutting my cals down and just try to go to fast on loosing. I eat anywhere from 1400-1600 plus eat back 1/2 exercise cals. Netting any less than 1400 even for a few days in a row makes me sick and messes with me. I wish I would be patient. After I reach goal one, I will maint my weight for a while and than keep a smaller deficit to lose the rest of the weight. I do think doing what works for you is best, as long as what you are doing is healthy for you. Just my ramble-ly opinion.

tumblr_m561hx9K8J1qewk6no1_r1_500.gif
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

twtmXjb.gif

qrcdgl.jpg

(And to add some actual anecdotal information, I also lose quite happily at around 1700. I'm doing a more aggressive cut right now because I'm coming off a badly-planned bulk, but will be going back to 1700 in a few weeks. 5'2" and 29 with a moderately sedentary job)
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This seems to be a response to the Yes, 1200 calorie diets work! thread just posted.

Nope, just a food dance party. Nuffin to see here

339t66p.jpg

tumblr_md3aroGtiE1rdz5p2o1_500_zpscf46eba3.gif
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Ummmm . . .

Bacon is only 35 calories. I eat ice cream every day. What's the big deal? I still had to net 1230 by the time I was at the end of my weight loss (I started at 1370 - and I'm 5'10"). Everyone is different. I'm glad you're young and active. So was I. That's why I didn't gain weight until I hit 50. Then I did.

I still eat everything I've always loved. But as you get older you WILL have to change how much you eat. And exercise to buy yourself extra calories and keep yourself healthy.
  • Dalker
    Dalker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'0, eat 1500 in the week and relax a little at the weekend, eat out and drink wine.

I'm maintaining/slowly losing and my body composition appears to be changing from the better. I'm stronger than I've ever been

I love food.

:)
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's_the_most_beautiful_thing_I've_ever_heard.gif

It's all about the long term changes not the short term - better make it enjoyable!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Food? Yes, please! I am so glad i found people like you here and it has changed my life and how! I love food. Finding the right balance while eating whatever i want has been mind blowing! I eat whatever i want and try to have some kind of deficit when i can and i have lost weight very well! Even my doctor was very impressed.
    I eat 1600 and up , every single day(atleast) and i love it:)
    I get comments nowadays everywhere i go about the amount of weight i have lost and people asking how i did it. When i tell them that i dont diet, nobody believes me :angry: I dont know why people believe that you have to be miserable in order to lose weight!