OMG WHO CARESSSSS

Options
OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Um...yay? Kudos to you.
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

tumblr_m6hbe8MfVf1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    rw46rm.jpg
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    who cares if other people care how other people lose weight. mah lawd
  • koosorlose
    Options
    who cares if other people care how other people lose weight. mah lawd

lolz u funny
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Do you really talk like that? Just curious
  • RebeccaP1972
    RebeccaP1972 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @koosorlose I totally agree with you
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    O M G GUIES!!!!
  • koosorlose
    Options

YEUH.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.
    thats because people dont want misinformation spread. it could lead to someone gaining weight when they thought they were doing well with their diet
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    oooooh myyyyy gaaaaaawd

do you see jac's avie! hahaha

that's worth talking about

gag
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with different perspectives ...

cc631df964cdb6c57f1ffcecf7d0e0fb.jpg

... but it's nice to at least try to stop people from spreading blatant misinformation that will hinder newbies from reaching their goals.
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    oooooh myyyyy gaaaaaawd

do you see jac's avie! hahaha

that's worth talking about

gag

Come on over big boy......we'll work on that gag reflex.
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options

YEUH.

Ok, could just picture it my head.. Kind of like a Morgan Freeman Gif
  • koosorlose
    Options

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvcvpp10581qc5p6yo1_500.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight?

lawd.gif
  • koosorlose
    Options
    thats because people dont want misinformation spread. it could lead to someone gaining weight when they thought they were doing well with their diet

I feel you, homie. But it really should not be the cause of an argument on MFP. Forealz.