Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OMG WHO CARESSSSS

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Why do people care how other people lose weight?

If you aren't doing it like ME, you are doing it WRONG!

At least that seems be the common notion.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

Peace, love, and happiness, mon.

Do you really talk like that? Just curious

This was my thought. She looks too attractive to speak like that. nawmean?

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.

Kids today!! Back in my day we were taught grammar.
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Nothing wrong with different perspectives ...

cc631df964cdb6c57f1ffcecf7d0e0fb.jpg

... but it's nice to at least try to stop people from spreading blatant misinformation that will hinder newbies from reaching their goals.

Is it bad that I take pictures like this........a lot? :P

And yes, I totally agree with you! But no fighting about it, mon! It's unnecessary. Ya feel me?
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Cuz Chick-fil-a IZZAIN'T for allz of us.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    OH MAH LAWD. Why do people care how other people lose weight? If they're losing weight, GOOD FOR THEM. Cheer them on, don't tear them down. I mean, jeeeeeeeeeez!

You could look at my diary and say I eat wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Chick-fil-a, but WHATEVS. I've still lost nine pounds and I'm only gonna KEEP losing, so YEUHHHHHHH.

tumblr_mxv4q5XUYU1rjun7eo1_500.png

This is totes like omg rght?!

tumblr_mc9ui0tXzj1rc2jmoo1_500.jpg
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    I feel this OP. These hatas are saltin my game. It's real life judgment up in dis joint. Keep doin u homes. PEACE MON!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I only posted this because I was reading another post about how calories in vs. calories out doesn't matter as much as WHAT you eat and people were actually ARGUING about it. And I say, who gives a dizamn? 'Cause the goal is essentially the same, and whatever works, WORKS. Keep doing that.
    thats because people dont want misinformation spread. it could lead to someone gaining weight when they thought they were doing well with their diet
    h55C6B97C
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Misinformation is always bad. That's why people argue. Also, a lot of people find the debate interesting. Just because you're not one of those people that doesn't mean that others shouldn't debate.
  • CCSavage88
    CCSavage88 Posts: 191

Oh I was thinking the same thing "whatev's"..."lolz"...."yeeeuhhh"?...WTF!? -Irritating nonsense
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member

At least my punctuation is PERF. Lemme just brush this dirt off my shoulder, playa hatas.

werd. Them bustas be gettin up in yo style. You do you and let the hatas peace. YOLOSWAG!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Are you new to MFP? Just asking?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member

Kids today!! Back in my day we were taught grammar.

I KNOW! All these youngsters and their words that aren't words!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    tumblr_m7c4ezpruw1rn4jhdo1_500.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    you do? Enough to create an entire thread about it.... What do I win??
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    tumblr_inline_n61jsnI3iP1rlkg4z.jpg
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    See? People are even turning THIS post into something that it's not.

HATERS GONNA HATE, and I'm cool wit it. LOVE Y'ALL.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member

Who let Heidi Montag in?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Is this the people are mean thread for today? I'm just wondering.
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member

Good for you!! Love me some Chick-fil-a!!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    You're pretty, OP. At least there's that!