30 Day Shred TEAM!

Options

Replies

• UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    level 2 day 4 here :) Lost a little bit off my stomach, arms and legs but not as much as the first time i did it! Keep swimming guys :)
  • Sauleeh
    Sauleeh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow. I haven't seen any results yet.
  • verka0422
    verka0422 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did level one day 2 today and my knees hurt. Anyone experience that? Looking for buddies to keep me pushing. Trying to looose the baby weight.
    Also i was thinking of buying jillian michaels body revolution anyone try that?
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 day 2 today! For someone who never exercises, this is so hard! I am also doing the c25k program! What else are y'all doing with the shred to get the best results?
  • PetiteMeg
    PetiteMeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today I did level1-day3 and I alreaddy see progress! :) Not in my belly, biut in my legs and butt. They are not flabby anymore! Besides the 30 day shred, I've been exercising my legs 15 minutes or so, everytime I'm watching tv, I start exercising my legs. I barely notice it but I guess that has also helped :). I think I haven't seen any progress on my belly bc I have been just eatin whatever :(.
    I'm new here on mfp, hope this it helps me to eat better...

Good Luck to all of you!
  • Sauleeh
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of level 2. Man it was tough but I was surprised I didn't stop more. Some moves were harder to do, but I am happy to be done with level 1.

I don't do any other fitness. Sometimes I walk into town and walk back, which would be me. I also work 2 days a week and I am up on my feet for 6-8 hours for that.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    starting today did it in Jan and February - look at my before and after pic!!! lost 2 cm arm and 4 cm waist/hips. not much on the scale but uummm fck the scale
  • gillard0915
    gillard0915 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on L1D2 and love it!! I have lost 2 lbs already. I am of course dieting. Dont give up. Complete the program and see where you are at then :)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of 30-Day shred this morning. It was rough, and I didn't have weights or a yoga mat, so I used two jars of coconut oil and a pillow. It was recommended to me from a friend on MFP.

I hope it works well!

I'm going to try to do the 30-Day shred in the mornings before work, and than swim or lift after work.

I'm currently at 185 and dying to get into the 170's.
  • This24Time
    Options
    I've started the 30 day shred twice now and not stuck to it after 2-3 days, It would be great if someone wanted to do it with me for motivation :)
  • hamp8891
    hamp8891 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be the last day of level 1 for me. Though I should note that I am skipping the weekends, and only doing the video through the weekdays. Weekends are reserved for hiking, white water rafting, etc.

I've been frustrated because I have only gained weight in spite of dieting which has never happened to me before. If I stuck to my calorie goal, I lost the weight. Period. But I've also never really stuck to attempts at toning. I'm currently at a "normal" weight for my height (BMI 21.7), so gaining weight/muscle is not a bad thing.

I've also yet to see progress in my figure, but I'm watching closely. I've taken before pictures/measurements and I'm hoping that there is a difference after all of this. I'll let you know as soon as I see it : ) But, my endurance has definitely increased and I feel stronger!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of Level 1 it's been since the Fall since I did it today I have to say I felt great! I do at least 20 more mins of cardio after 30 DS
  • I_Dream_of_Bikini
    Options
    Im on day 9 of the 30Day shred and so far i have lost an inch off my arms and 1 1/2 off my waist. and lost about 3lbs. Im sooo glad I seen your post For a second I was about to quit (idk why just being lazy) but seeing this post just gave me another breath of fresh air! thank you!
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today will be day two of level 2. I can definitely see results. My body seems tighter somehow :D
    Please add me for accountability. I have never done this before and I am committed I'll finish the 30 days. I am even considering doing the ripped in 30 afterwards ...
  • herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am on Day 8 now and I am looking forward to moving on to Level 2. I am thrilled that I can actually make it through most of the routine now without having to stop. On the first day I definitely could not do that. Everybody is doing a great job!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I've never finished because I got bored with it! The routines definitely got easier, but I always hated watching the same video day after day. Definitely gave me ideas for new exercises for strength training though on my own!
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 Day 5, and I am not seeing weight changes, but I am losing inches. I think someone else mentioned this, but ever since I started Level 2, my knees hurt. Who else is experiencing this?

I also do C2K along with gym classes to switch it up throughout the week.
  • marilync1266
    marilync1266 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just completed level 1 day 2 with my co-workers. We exercise after work - it is great motivation!
  • colourfulchaos
    colourfulchaos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    15 days into this thing; half way done! Which also means only 5 days left of the level from hell. Yay! lol Not noticing any change on the scale really, but my clothes are fitting better again
  • Sauleeh
    Options
    I am enjoying level 2. So much better than level one. It is tough, but I prefer it as I feel I am doing better. Still no results. Actually, I feel like a washed up whale on a beach..