Your most dangerous food (mine almost got me shot)

Options

Replies

• tlspratley
    tlspratley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My dangerous life long food is definitely pizza. Yes, I've driven out in a snow storm and got into a fender bender, all in the name of a pepperoni, mushroom, and extra cheese pizza.........sigh.......Of course, the person that hit me didn't have insurance. That was one expensive pizza!
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Aunty Anne's pretzel bites with extra butter
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Fries.......especially, cheese fries. Nom, nom, nom.
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Buffalo chicken dip, girl scout cookies-I swear they put crack in those!

^^^Buffalo chicken dip, me too! .....And buffalo wings, boneless buffalo wings, Buffalo chicken sandwiches, buffalo chicken cheese steaks, buffalo chicken pizza, buffalo chicken pasta.

The only buffalo things I don't like are the Buffalo Bills and actual real buffalo..LOL!
  • Killin183
    Killin183 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cheese and any kind of nuts...I will eat until they are gone.
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Goldfish crackers!
  • ScottWarbrick2014
    Options
    Oh the list is too long:
    Spicy Thai food
    Indian curries
    Chocolate
    Cheese, more cheese and yes, CHEESE
    Vodka
    Wine
    Beer
    Gummy Bears
    Potato chips
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Aunty Anne's pretzel bites with extra butter

We have Auntie Anne's and I LOVE to smell it but have never even tried it...strangely enough the reason is MR PIBB...in college, I worked at the mall (as a bookstore manager) and regularly ate another restaurant's big soft pretzels with a huge Pibb, it was some sort of mall employee special for $2. Anyway, I connect those 2 flavors in my mind and since Auntie Anne's does not offer Mr. Pibb or Pibb Zero, I can't bring myself to even try it!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Pizza, ice cream and Chinese food!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies, underdone. I make a half a batch of dough and put it in the fridge, and only make four cookies at a time (2 for me, 2 for hubby). I can resist the dough but as soon as its warm and gooey I have a real problem
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    My danger foods are ice cream with sause...chocolate, caramel, maple syrup, strawberry you name it.
    And cookies, almost any kind. So you could say I am a sweet girl...
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a wild story!! :-D

My worst is probably cookies & milk. I don't buy or eat it very often...I do indulge in tons of other delicious sweets regularly (couple of times per week). But when I have a package of Oreos or Chips Ahoy cookies and a half gallon of milk in the house at the same time, it drives me freakin' nuts and I keep going in and getting a couple more, time after time.

A couple of years ago I got a divorce and moved to this executive studio apartment and in my fridge there were like 5-6 healthy foods and some milk. In the cabinet, just a package of Oreos or Chips Ahoy. At all times. For a few weeks I basically lived on those, and forced down some veggies and protein to not be a complete sloth...lol. TOTAL comfort food for me. That was before MFP though!

Since joining MFP last March (2013) I haven't bought a big package. I've just grabbed the roll packets 2-3 times, which have like ten or so (?) cookies. Those never lasted more than a day or so. But if I didn't have milk, I could leave them unopened for weeks with no problem...gotta have the MILK for dunking, too.

I haven't tried to see if I can handle Chips Ahoy cookies yet. I used to eat them half a box at a time. I loved all of them, the crunchy ones doused in milk, the chewy ones, ones with m&ms. I'm going to close by browser window now and think about other stuff.
  • banrose
    banrose Posts: 3
    Options
    Bread. Any and every kind of bread. Mainly restaurant breadsticks and rolls, but pizza (being a bread product) is also definitely one of the worst... battling a serious craving for it tonight!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Ill eat the entire pizza with ranch. No such thing as moderation. lol

Wine. No such thing as a glass or two.
  • Yagisama
    Options
    Bread. Any and every kind of bread. Mainly restaurant breadsticks and rolls, but pizza (being a bread product) is also definitely one of the worst... battling a serious craving for it tonight!

Me too!! My wife asked me why pizza is my most favorite food of all time and upon serious reflection I replied that it has three of my favorite things 1. bread 2. cheese 3. cured meats such as pepperoni and salami.

If I had to choose 2 of the 3, I'd choose bread and cheese. If I had to choose one, I'd choose bread. :drinker:
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread with a nice crunchy crust. I could eat a whole loaf. Or fresh buns. Basically any type of bread.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. It's even worse if it's the natural kind, because I'm convinced it's "healthy" and eat more D:
    I can't help slathering it all over ice cream. Danger!!!
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Anything server in USA as breakfast, from bacon to ball shaped potatoes, more bacon, large black coffee, cream, pancakes, waffles, mini marmalade with strawberry chunky, crumbled eggs, cereal, breakfast sausages, toasts, bread, anything...and more bacon, also when I walk by for one of those liquor stores in a parking lot and I peruse those large display refrigerators with so many brands and variety of sodas and beers, and water, I got thirsty immediately and crave for booze.
  • Michelle2W
    Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • Yagisama
    Options
    Peanut butter. It's even worse if it's the natural kind, because I'm convinced it's "healthy" and eat more D:
    I can't help slathering it all over ice cream. Danger!!!

These posts are dangerous because these are some absolutely great ideas !!