TMI poop help!

Options
13»

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    A Quest bar, or a laxative. Maybe try eating a higher fiber cereal in the morning, as a preventative afterwards.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Apples and apple juice both have natural laxative effects in high doses, and you already eat apples. Will your carb allowance let you eat multiple apples per day, or add a glass or two of apple juice a few times per week?
  • lreedfit
    lreedfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    f you are eating the right foods, you shouldn't have problems going.
    My favorite poop producers, however, are aloe vera shots (which, I use herbalife, so it's hard to say what is comparable) and an apple. Try to get in enough fruits and veggies. You could try coffee which can have laxative effects for some people.

BUT, my favorite thing to do when I can't go is to lay on my back and bring my knees to my belly. I alternate my legs, and sometimes bring both to belly at once. A friend says that they use that on babies that have gas, but I think I learned that when I did yoga it somehow massages your insides.
  • nitadances
    nitadances Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hold your nose and drink the Metamucil...you'll get used to it. Or take psyllium in pill form. A big cup of coffee in the morning works for me. Add more raw fruit and veggies into your diet. An apple a day, etc.