1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
So here it is…Its my 1 Year Anniversary TODAY!

Im so proud of my body for sticking through all the challenges I pushed it through. I started a year ago broken and duct taped (literally). My body was falling apart . Every health issue you could think a 50 yr old 900 lb man has, I had..at 29. My limbs hated me. I had mistreated it for so long, that it was starting to break down. The amount of weight (272 lbs) on my 5’5” frame was crushing my bones and my self-esteem. Fast forward to today, a year later, Sore represents growth, not my fat killing me. . I am 80% healthier and the scale doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

I have lost about 50 lbs. I have fluctuated by 7 lbs for the last few months. I have lost 32” overall. Im a smaller version of who I used to be. I signed up for a Marathon for next year, and currently trying to beat the odds of going from a NON runner to a RUNNER and completing my first run…Rock N Roll Marathon 2015.

I have up’d and reduced my calories. I have eaten crazy, and then healthy. I have worked out religiously and fallen off the wagon. Throughout this year, one thing stayed the same…I KEPT GOING.
Thank you MFP fam! 

…and for results purposes. Im wearing the same shirt a year later. I tried to depict how loose it is..hopefully it shows :)

286qrnt.jpg

Replies

• 867Jen5309
    867Jen5309 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. Happy Anniversary!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Happy 1 year anniversary!! You'll kill it at the marathon next year!!
  • valjean5
    valjean5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Amazing work!
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    awesome job! congrats on persevering on and good luck at your marathon :)
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary my friend! You are beautiful and strong and I am so happy to have you as company on this journey. I can't wait until May 2015 when you cross that Marathon finish line and tell us all about it :drinker:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you my lovely MFP crew!! :):flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Happy Anniversary my friend! You are beautiful and strong and I am so happy to have you as company on this journey. I can't wait until May 2015 when you cross that Marathon finish line and tell us all about it :drinker:

Thank you for being so supportive. You are such an inspiration, i constantly go back to your threads and pictures. Thank you for being you!!:heart:
  • shellya30
    shellya30 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • awak3ned
    awak3ned Posts: 64
    Options
    Woah great job! My year is coming up November 13th.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    YES IT SHOWS! Great work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing!!!

:flowerforyou: Made my day!
  • XTurkishMamiX
    XTurkishMamiX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Awesome Job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    YES IT SHOWS! Great work!

I dont see it on myself bcause I hope to wake up one day drastically different. lol..but in pics I can def tell im much smaller...and have a chin..and ankles...lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    congrats! Wonderful work. You look beautiful.
  • FitWifey79
    FitWifey79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wowwww You have come SOO far!!! You really should be proud of yourself!! All your hard work and determination has paid off. Thanks so much for sharing.. it is so motivational to those of us just starting out :0)
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great job! You persevered! To a healthy happier life!
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, certainly the motivation i need since we started out the same weight and almost the same height! You look amazing keep up the great work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Woah great job! My year is coming up November 13th.

Awesome! You're almost there. Keep it up :) Dont forget to look back and be proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!