• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Great job :)!

Thank you ! You too, Mr 66lb loss!
  • JackieO524
    JackieO524 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and soooo much younger and vibrant. It sure shows!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and soooo much younger and vibrant. It sure shows!!!
    Aw thanks MFP buddy! I feel better definitely.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    awesome, I am exactly where you started at................I started here several years ago, succeeding and then faltered.........and gained it back ,but I am still here and trying, thanks for sharing, it helps me too
  • beatrisp
    beatrisp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! congratulations. You are the motivation I was looking for!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look incredible. CONGRATULATIONS and a special thank you for wearing the same shirt. You don't need a shirt to showcase your success it's incredibly obvious, however showing that shirt before and after gives me the confidence I can hopefully only need to replace my pants later and get to keep some fave tops.

IT's a pretty shirt, you're a pretty girl and that's pretty awesome what you did this year!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • cheryljm499
    Options
    congrats! I just started yesterday and am already struggling but seeing how you look after a year, it encouraged me THANKS
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I hit my 1 yr on June 8th. I wish I would have taken a picture I. The same shirt. I've lost 46 In the last year and it is hard to see on ur self even when u know it's melting off cuz ur clothes are so big on u. Thank you for sharing ur story. Congrats.
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go way to go!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great, nice work!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job!!! Happy 1st!
  • yvonneangelgoh
    yvonneangelgoh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well done! i hope i survive and can get to post my 1 year before and after pic. I am only into my day 2!
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations of the weight you have shed so far! You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work and thank you for keeping all of us here motivated as well!!!! :drinker:
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great !
  • melicious_missy
    melicious_missy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing results! This is my first day here on myfitnesspal and this was the kind of inspiration that I needed. I am 270lbs as of today and my fat is crushing my 5'5" frame, too. I'm finding it very difficult to even walk these days due to my plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis and bad knees... I feel 80 years old and I'm only 34... ugh. But you give me hope! :)

Can I ask what your health issues were?
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look great...
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    You look golden. Way to go!
  • heatheramara
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!