1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Options

Replies

• ZhaoWei76
    ZhaoWei76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look great! I love seeing results! Gives me hope that I might be as successful when my year comes.

Great job!!
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wowww! what a difference. You look amazing. Congrats and well done!!
  • Ciws70
    Ciws70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! What a wonderful thing to find such strength at 29!! :)
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Now thats motivation :):flowerforyou: Great Job :)
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Thank you my lovely MFP crew!! :):flowerforyou:

Great work!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It TOTALLY show lady!!! What an awesome change you made for yourself! You look healthy and happy! Thank you for sharing- very inspirational!!!
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    amazing! wtg!
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic one year results!!
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So here it is…Its my 1 Year Anniversary TODAY!

Im so proud of my body for sticking through all the challenges I pushed it through. I started a year ago broken and duct taped (literally). My body was falling apart . Every health issue you could think a 50 yr old 900 lb man has, I had..at 29. My limbs hated me. I had mistreated it for so long, that it was starting to break down. The amount of weight (272 lbs) on my 5’5” frame was crushing my bones and my self-esteem. Fast forward to today, a year later, Sore represents growth, not my fat killing me. . I am 80% healthier and the scale doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

I have lost about 50 lbs. I have fluctuated by 7 lbs for the last few months. I have lost 32” overall. Im a smaller version of who I used to be. I signed up for a Marathon for next year, and currently trying to beat the odds of going from a NON runner to a RUNNER and completing my first run…Rock N Roll Marathon 2015.

I have up’d and reduced my calories. I have eaten crazy, and then healthy. I have worked out religiously and fallen off the wagon. Throughout this year, one thing stayed the same…I KEPT GOING.
    Thank you MFP fam! 

…and for results purposes. Im wearing the same shirt a year later. I tried to depict how loose it is..hopefully it shows :)

286qrnt.jpg

Awesome results! A definite difference a year made for you. Way to Keep Going!!

You'll Rock that Rock N Roll marathon next year! We will be here, cheering you on!

:happy:
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    great results...great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Thank you x's a million! Thank you also for cheering me on for that marathon. I will def keep updating as the months progress..maybe not everymonth but every 3 months. :)

You guys rock!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary and you look amazing! I can't wait for my 1 year anniversary!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Happy Anniversary and you look amazing! I can't wait for my 1 year anniversary!
    Thank you! Take pics is all I can say. Keep them around so you can see just how far youve come, it has helped immensely!~
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You are awesome, I am so proud of you, You look amazing, cant wait until I can say I have lost that much weight!!!!!! hugs to you

Hugs back!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look so happy!!! Great results!
  • sabinekiwi
    sabinekiwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy aniversary - keep on rocking!!!!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO! You look fantastic =D Happy anniversary! :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you all !:) Im very happy because I feel so healthy!! :) Its so much easier to move!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    you look incredible - well done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!