Anyone else hate clothes?

Options
124»

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I hate clothes too. My body is weird and stuff that fits still looks strange on me a lot of the time. I'd wear hoodies and leggings/yoga pants 100% of the time if I didn't have an office job/like going to nice restaurants/didn't want to subject randoms on the street to my stretchy pants.

I'm not even a big girl, I'm usually a 0 or 2, but my bust is out of proportion and I'm really short-waisted and I've got thunder thighs but not much butt. ETA: and chubby upper arms and a long skinny neck, haha.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I hate clothes as well. ;)
    Lets all just shed the unnecessary burden of clothing! Revolt against un-nakedness!

Getting a bit hairy there bro.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    We have a similar body shape.

I pretty much live in high-waisted skirts, leggings, and tank-tops.

<- high waisted skirt
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I detest clothes, though it has little to do with how I look in them (though I will admit its hard to find things I find flattering and nice fitting)
    But i cant stand the way they feel touching me :( something brushing past my skin makes me want to crawl outta my skin. So I typically wear fitted pants (basically you'll find me in yoga pants ALL the time) and a tank top, so the sleeves dont brush up against me
  • hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Naked is good, but I've had people object to my lack of modesty when I walk around in the altogether.

People always say I'm so lucky to have a balanced hourglass figure, but I'm all zaftig curves. Wear something loose-fitting, I look like an elephant. Wear something fitted, my body screams SEX! Men respond inappropriately a lot, and other women can be really vicious about my "lewd dress." I do not dress to allure, but I like to wear clothes that fit.

Somewhere, I have a book about dressing to flatter your figure. It helped me find styles that suit my body, and ways to downplay the curves a little.

I wear dresses a lot. They're comfortable and easy to put on, and draw less attention to my body than jeans and a t-shirt.

A nice tailored jacket over whatever I'm wearing also helps tone down the sexy.

Every now and then, I just put on a mini-dress and let the chips fall where they may. Mini-dresses remind me of when I was a girl, and they make me feel happy and carefree. I like leopard print tights, too, with a green mini-dress. They make me feel like a leopard in the jungle. RAWR!
  • golfguy9
    golfguy9 Posts: 104
    Options
    Bring on the nudity lol
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I look terrible in anything that's not form-fitting. Definitely try to find something that you feel flatters you, then buy lots of similar types of clothes, different colors, etc. I tend to stick with what works for me so if I like something (like my Old Navy tank tops), I will buy 10 of them. LOL.

Hugs! I do think we are our own worst critics. :flowerforyou:
  • 1saturn
    1saturn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Naked is good, but I've had people object to my lack of modesty when I walk around in the altogether.

People always say I'm so lucky to have a balanced hourglass figure, but I'm all zaftig curves. Wear something loose-fitting, I look like an elephant. Wear something fitted, my body screams SEX! Men respond inappropriately a lot, and other women can be really vicious about my "lewd dress." I do not dress to allure, but I like to wear clothes that fit.

Somewhere, I have a book about dressing to flatter your figure. It helped me find styles that suit my body, and ways to downplay the curves a little.

I wear dresses a lot. They're comfortable and easy to put on, and draw less attention to my body than jeans and a t-shirt.

A nice tailored jacket over whatever I'm wearing also helps tone down the sexy.

Every now and then, I just put on a mini-dress and let the chips fall where they may. Mini-dresses remind me of when I was a girl, and they make me feel happy and carefree. I like leopard print tights, too, with a green mini-dress. They make me feel like a leopard in the jungle. RAWR!

I am exactly the same!
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I like clothes. I wear them everywhere.

Pretty sure the only time I am naked is in the shower or ready for sex...

I have never liked the way I look...oh well, c'est la vie.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Tee shirts and jeans work for me!

Basketball/tennis shorts, sandels, and tee shirts.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I hate clothes too, on girls.

Yep.. Me too shame
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    For hating clothes try being transgender! :)