Corrupt-a-wish story game!

Options
124»

Replies

• balanceandnirvana
    balanceandnirvana Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Granted but one of your fans seduced you and you found out she was a minor and filed charges against you for assault, rape, and attempted murder. You got thrown into prison. If there is any chance you get out it won't matter because everyone will hate you and want to kill you

I wish I was a fairy and I lived far away from all humans in a wonderful land of magical creatures that all got along
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Granted but one of your fans seduced you and you found out she was a minor and filed charges against you for assault, rape, and attempted murder. You got thrown into prison. If there is any chance you get out it won't matter because everyone will hate you and want to kill you

I wish I was a fairy and I lived far away from all humans in a wonderful land of magical creatures that all got along

Wish granted. All the magical creatures live off of a diet of fairy blood.

I wish dragons were real.
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    Granted. But they took over the world and destroyed everything you liked (starting with doctor who) and forced you and all others like you to become swag *kitten*

I wish I was a Pokemon trainer
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Granted, but they'll eventually turn on you like the previous trainers and rip you to shreds after sucking your blood dry.

I wish Miley Cyrus knew how stupid she looks when trying to shed her Disney image.
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    Wish granted! (Seriously please she Is embarrassing herself lol she has more potential) but she became very bitter about her own mistakes and decided to take it out on the rest of the world. She became a demon worshipped and opened the gates of hell to release all that reside in it upon the earth. You have to live with hell on earth

I wish people would care more about education
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Damn, that's good.

Wish granted. When the public begins to take education seriously, the gov't notices. Unfortunately, they'll see this as a great opportunity to make some bank off of it. The taxes on schools and school supplies will sky rocket, but the teachers' pay will dwindle. The military is no longer allowed to give out the VA GI Bill to help pay for school and some how, Mark Zuckerberg will utilize all of this by jumping the shark (like always) on FB to 'convince' people that education is crucial and if they wanted it bad enough, they'll get it. In the end, idiocracy will overrule the land, while the gov't and Mark are laughing at us on the way to the bank. The truth behind him and the gov't rubbing elbows no longer matters, because people wouldn't be able to distinguish, 'you're' and 'your' on FB or anywhere else spelling is needed.

I wish Donald Trump would get a clue about his hair and hire someone for it.
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    Aw man you corrupted my dream so hard T.T

Wish granted but now his hairdo is even more hideous and half the population decided to copy his repulsive style and now the world is full of horrendous hair

I wish I could move to Oregon
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but you have to walk backwards on your forearms and feet the whole way there

I wish I could relax on the beach today
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Granted!... But your stuck with me and surrounded by crying babies, teenagers kicking sand all over and North Jersey boys stopping by every 2 minutes to say "Yo baby, how YOU doin?" ....hahaha!!

I wish it was not a 90% humidity day today!!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Wish granted! The air is now so barren and dry that you have to cut cacti leaves open, searching for any moisture anywhere. Good luck surviving!

I wish my dog would stop eating my shoes while I am at work. :/
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    Wish granted. He found out he developed a more expensive taste and now eats all of your nicest clothes and you have to wear cheap, dirty clothing.

I wish I could play the piano and the guitar
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Wish granted, but you'll end up being the next Mozart and the music world will take notice. You'll get hired to play their music and make just about anyone a 'star'. You're busting your *kitten* to out-do your last hit, while celebrities like Kim K and Paris Hilton that think they have talent, will hire and expect you to make a diamond out of a rusty nail. They'll get all of the royalties and praise, while you're sitting at home without any awards and no one will know your name.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time and correct my mistakes.
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    **** how would i ever let that happen?
    wish granted! You went back in time and stopped yourself from making any mistakes, but when you got back, you don't remember ever making the journey. Also, because you never made any mistakes, you never learned from any of them and completely changed your present self and the future that would have been for you. You are now naive, make many mistakes, and aren't going anywhere in life. Not even going to mention all of the friendships you've deleted and whatnot.

i wish I could shapeshift
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Oh, oh, oh...wish is granted.

You'll shift shapes some many times, you'll forget who you really are. You'll become so obsessed with changing to please everyone and to avoid any disapprovals, you'll hate yourself for succumbing to what the world wants out of you. The harder you try to be more like the person you want to be, the harder it gets. So, you eventually snap and lash out. When booked into custody, you'll give the sob story that led you down the road you're at now. The police take pity and decide to not throw you in jail. The men in the white jackets that hug show up at their request and haul you off. No one will believe you're a shape shifter. Once you change into a different form, you're shot dead and sent to the coroner's office for an autopsy. We want to know what's inside and how you're a shape shifter. Now tell me, is it really worth being a shape shifter? :wink:

I wish I were the Grim Reaper.
  • balanceandnirvana
    Options
    Yes I don't care what people think of me I'd just use it to mess with people if I really did become one xD

Wish granted. You're now the grim reaper and you have a wonderful time snatching the departed souls and bringing them to the afterlife, whatever that may be, but some kids named Billy and Mandy got a hold of you and you have to put up with their torture for the rest of eternity. Also because they have you captive, the dead souls cannot be taken to the underworld and the world has become full of the walking dead. Congrats you started the zombie apocalypse.

I wish everybody in the world went vegan
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Yes I don't care what people think of me I'd just use it to mess with people if I really did become one xD

Wish granted. You're now the grim reaper and you have a wonderful time snatching the departed souls and bringing them to the afterlife, whatever that may be, but some kids named Billy and Mandy got a hold of you and you have to put up with their torture for the rest of eternity. Also because they have you captive, the dead souls cannot be taken to the underworld and the world has become full of the walking dead. Congrats you started the zombie apocalypse.

I wish everybody in the world went vegan

Granted - but now there are no plants left and everyone died.

I wish I could turn invisible whenever I wanted
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    WISH GRANTED, YOU ARE NOW INVISABLE AND STUCK THAT WAY, NO CHANCE OF A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE.

I WISH FOR MY FAMILY TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    WISH GRANTED, YOU ARE NOW INVISABLE AND STUCK THAT WAY, NO CHANCE OF A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE.

I WISH FOR MY FAMILY TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY

Okay, but you and your authority figures, neighbors and friends are not happy or very healthy, nor are strangers around you.

I wish all of media (tv, radio, etc) were clean yet still interesting to all ages.

BTW, there is a game like this on another thread. Check it out!