Period Ponderings And Menstrual Musings (ladybits question)

Options

Replies

• newsize56
    newsize56 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I gain 3-4 lbs of water weight, ugh. So annoying, every three weeks!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

esQvMfF.png
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    In addition to being a full on crankypants, ravenous witch, I also gain a few pounds. I don't weigh in for this reason, try my hardest to stay in my targets, and still go to the gym.

Grr. Hiss.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten in real period in a whle due to birth control, but let me applaud you for actually using the word "menstrual" and not TOM.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

Talk to us when you've had your first period.

Given the frequency with which this topic is brought up I was led to believe most of you are having your first period now.
    Preach it, brother!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    ignorant and disgusting all in one sentence! :drinker:

Bow.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

Given the frequency with which this topic is brought up I was led to believe most of you are having your first period now.

giphy.gif
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I dare you to tell your mother/sister/ female friend/wife/etc this. See what happens. Guys must not ever suffer from low testosterone either, because, you know, hormones. WTF-ever. Stupidity abounds on these boards, as do trolls.

I sometimes gain, but sometimes the scale will actually go DOWN beforehand, then up a little, then back down. It really does vary from person to person.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I dare you to tell your mother/sister/ female friend/wife/etc this. See what happens. Guys must not ever suffer from low testosterone either, because, you know, hormones. WTF-ever. Stupidity abounds on these boards, as do trolls.

I sometimes gain, but sometimes the scale will actually go DOWN beforehand, then up a little, then back down. It really does vary from person to person.
    16a7gc1.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

16a7gc1.gif

i think she's hangin with TOM
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

16a7gc1.gif

He's a total buzzkill. I was married to him.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Hmmm...I wonder how many calories are in a used tampon?

just log it as "eggs".

hrk.gif
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I log my weight every day. Over 4 months of data indicate no weight loss or gain trends aligning with anything other than weekends.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

16a7gc1.gif

I cannot infer a tone to your response. As far as I know, as I don't know you, your response was serious. So I just pointed out that you might wind up in a different place if you voiced those views to female family members and friends IRL. :drinker:

nope, skullshank, that would be an inaccurate assessment, but thanks for trying. I just had my period (I don't "hang with TOM") last week, nice try though. :flowerforyou:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

No arguement on that one!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten my period since February. Am I dying?

everything-hurts.gif
  • beers_n_whiskey
    beers_n_whiskey Posts: 12 Member
    Options

:drinker: