It's sad..

Options
1235»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This seems to be morphing into one of "those threads" OP was talking about. Hmmmm.

Which is what always happens. If the OP had used the search feature, they would have seen that fact. Which is really dang funny.

See! See how important search is!?!? Make it your friend people!

In her defense, the search function here is the worst search function in the history of the interwebs. I mean, 1996 altavista makes fun of MFP search on the search engine playground. That they haven't implemented a basic google interface for it is surprising...(and yet not at all).

Pro-tip: Using google.com - site:myfitnesspal.com searchterms
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I need a personal opinion and possible assistance with this? Is this how it works?

i35s85.gif

I'm afraid I'll get bulky

tumblr_m7xt4xffTf1rzhv5ho1_400.gif
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I need a personal opinion and possible assistance with this? Is this how it works?

i35s85.gif

Her technique could use some serious work.

but look how much shes enjoying herself - surely that counts for something!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

i35s85.gif

tumblr_m7xt4xffTf1rzhv5ho1_400.gif

m83c5f.gif
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    You've been here since Jan 2012, you have a whopping 47 posts under your belt, and your post history shows you arguing with people and yelling at them in caps.

But please, do go on about how you think everyone else should act on the forums after setting such a stellar example of support for the rest of us.
    Aww man..She made her post history viewable by friends only

I got to see it before the lockdown. She screamed at someone for eating ice cream. :laugh:
    NO WAY! LOL

You can still see hidden posts...google the username along with myfitnesspal

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alyssamr6712+myfitnesspal+site:www.myfitnesspal.com&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=882

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=alyssamr6712 myfitnesspal
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out why people having fun in a different sub forum has to do with anything.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out why people having fun in a different sub forum has to do with anything.

I would be inclined to agree with you...

...if there was a way for us to selectively hide it from our Recent Forum Topics list.

Maybe one day, MFP will give us this option.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    World hunger is sad. People having fun in the chit-chat section of an Internet forum is not.

This!
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    It is sad to me that people in these forums would respond to "hot or not" or "why did you dump the person above you" more than a subject title that actually wants some good advice like "needs new food ideas".. are we here to be healthy and lose/maintain weight or are we here to date.. i mean come on.. SMH at the world of MFP.

PS. what is sad, is that i know after i post this i will get more responses on this post, than one i posted where i asked a valid question.

SMH :ohwell:

Not
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    This thread was making me sad AND hungry till someone posted McD's food, thanks for snapping me out of it!