When She Calls and Asks You Out.

Options

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    If 6 + 3 = 9 , but 9 - 4 = 5, which is exact number of days left in my work week, and I like pie, how many times should I mow my lawn before the full moon?

Purple. The answer is always purple.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    OP can I ask you a serious question?

Are you doing this whole shtick to be funny or a "MFP personality"?

It really isn't working, just a general FYI...

If you would like some pointers on how to be funny and get all the MFP ladies to swoon over you...

Tina-Fey-and-Cecily-Strong-Weekend-Update.gif

^respectfully - you do not have access to my flooded inbox -which I am getting to :flowerforyou: promise friends -in here with nothing but love....and weird picture swap request...:grumble:
    you do not have access to my inbox from ppl currently struggling with addiction inquiring about how to get better. you do not see the emails about ppl asking for six pack tips.

So yeah I bring humor with me in all my interactions because it makes everything in life a little entertaining - nothing wrong with that - still have a valid question. - I enjoy/love writing so I like structuring my inquires in an entertaining manor. MFP does love me, despite some humor up in these threads.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

If you would like some pointers on how to be funny and get all the MFP ladies to swoon over you...

^respectfully - you do not have access to my flooded inbox -which I am getting to :flowerforyou: promise friends -in here with nothing but love....and weird picture swap request...:grumble:
    you do not have access to my inbox from ppl currently struggling with addiction inquiring about how to get better. you do not see the emails about ppl asking for six pack tips.

So yeah I bring humor with me in all my interactions because it makes everything in life a little entertaining - nothing wrong with that - still have a valid question. - I enjoy/love writing so I like structuring my inquires in an entertaining manor. MFP does love me, despite some humor up in these threads.

All I'm saying is you don't...You're really not funny or entertaining...
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think anything of not hearing from her in a month, she has been out of the country. I always thought that the person asking should pay for the date, but like others said.. if she goes to pay, let her. (And if you get something to eat at the stand, or afterward, you pay). If she doesn't reach for her purse, just go ahead and pay, its only movie tickets.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

Humor . . . you're doing it wrong.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Really? Really? I just can't believe that. There's part of me that really, really hopes you're a good person in some, weird, twisted, self absorbed way. That you pretend to act like this for kicks and to rile people up. But mostly, I'm just pretty sure you're a *kitten*.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    If 6 + 3 = 9 , but 9 - 4 = 5, which is exact number of days left in my work week, and I like pie, how many times should I mow my lawn before the full moon?

Purple. The answer is always purple.
    I like you.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me4mh2MWiE1razk5r.gif

I love house!
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    CharlieRapist_zpscbc574e0.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtGEnUqrr3vtekRkPM2l_CR6vZABbpvNflztkrx_ODzow07YMSkg
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    To OP

We just all want to let you know that we know you're a troll account and to let you know we don't find you funny, it really isn't entertaining to anyone. You aren't even upsetting anyone, we all just feel bad FOR you, not because of you...

Anyway I'm out, I'm bored....
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    To OP

We just all want to let you know that we know you're a troll account and to let you know we don't find you funny, it really isn't entertaining to anyone. You aren't even upsetting anyone, we all just feel bad FOR you, not because of you...

Plus that dumbass suit.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I am a Artisan - Promoter (ESTP)

my word bro.

*dumbfounded*
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    "Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.

Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them. They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people. "
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    OP's perspective

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDsSH7jVKzZ-V1OEO4MMrbPko_-8o48UbtpYKvPSy1IAvOgMwnxA

The general population's perspective

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREnbdPSfGmJn_IzU_X6BrDnDcR-3JzomVorSWI-w47ZAxoL-_uIA
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    "Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.

Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them. They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people. "

Wow, what internet quiz did you get that off of? I want to play!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    OP's perspective

post-26450-I-love-you-random-citizen-gif-9fWx.gif
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    OP's perspective

nha! I'm just saying I am happy! :D He said everyone feel's bad or something for me - and I'm saying I am just living up to my genetic makeup.

^and my company has very very in-depth test done on us before pumping as much resources and training into us - we are actually a huge investment due to the resource we become for them - after many test they came to this conclusion - I'm just saying this is my wiring, not being a troll - we are just a very unique personality group built specifically for selling/business/politics.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Next time someone asks me why I have such a hard time dating I will refer them to this thread, in particular OP's original post and all of his responses.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

A legend in your own mind, no doubt.